 Star Wars / *15634 (-20)
  Skyhopper

Just finished a redition of the Skyhopper. As this is a wessel not seen i any movie, all hint and tips to how it actually look like, would be much appreciatet. Any good resources? Please check it out at: (URL) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New SW Minibust MOC -- Hammerhead

Stuart, your eye for detail is far greater than what most of us posess. You've captured the very essence of Hammerhead in the ABS. As with your previous mini-busts, I see no way to improve it as you've got the proportions down pat. Congrats! -Dave (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New SW Minibust MOC -- Hammerhead

(...) Wowzers! A nice sculpture you got there, and the cowboy hats are a really clever solution for the eyes. I thought that the rounded slopes would work for this one, but they are too long. Waiting to see if you build Admiral Ackbar:)! Joe Meno (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New SW Minibust MOC -- Hammerhead

In lugnet.starwars, Stuart Immonen writes: SNIP (...) Um, WOW. both my fav cantina aliens are in your gallery (Momaw Nadon & Greedo) I thought Nadon had his eyes set wider apart, but i went to the Star Wars official site to 'check' & it seems ok. (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Clone Troopers in Bulk??

(...) Not really. That box was for a promotional event at Wal Mart (or maybe it was Target) about 8 months ago. After the promotional event the boxes of Clonie minifigs were supposed to be returned to LEGO, but a lot of them found their way onto (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Clone Troopers in Bulk??

Just spotted this on FBTB in a guy's gallery. Can you get Clone Troopers in bulk now???? (URL) is a LOT of Clone Troopers... (URL) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

"Stuart Immonen" <stuartNOSPAM@immonen.ca> wrote in message news:HDuyM6.uot@lugnet.com... (...) Cantina (...) That is amazing. Cowboy hats! Wow. The crease in the top of them makes perfect eye slits. Very cool as always Stuart. [ j o n ] -- (URL) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  New SW Minibust MOC -- Hammerhead

Otherwise known as Momaw Nadon, the second in a series of Star Wars Cantina creatures is now online exclusively at (URL) visit Hammerhead in my FBTB gallery: (URL) for looking! Constructive crtiticism welcome! stuart (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.space) !

  Re: New MOCs: Rebel Ground Transports

Thanks a lot, Paul. I took some pictures of both transports partially disassembled so you can see some of the SNOT. I hope it shows you what I did in them. Here's the link: (URL) @ Bruce's Homepage - (URL) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: Mini AT-AT

(...) Thanks very much. :) (...) Possibly. I can see attempting that one. It's working to the small scale that is challenging, frustrating and fun all at the same time. (...) I wouldn't have a clue where to begin with that one. :) Thanks again, (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  I was bored...

...so I decided to post some old MOCs: First, redoing Bounty Hunter Pursuit. Probably my least favorite set representing my least favorite part in Ep. II, I made these two models when my uber-Star Wars-lovin' friend Eric pointed out the engines on (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town)

  Re: New MOCs: Rebel Ground Transports

(...) construction pics? i'd like to see how u got the nice angles in such a small moc -paul (21 years ago, 20-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: Mini AT-AT

this is so sweet. good work. any chance to see a mini star destroyer, or death star? -tk (...) (21 years ago, 20-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Mini AT-AT

Inspired by the Mini series, though not necessarily as economical on parts as some of those sets. I wasn't sure if anyone had done this vehicle in a small scale like this, so I decided to give it a try. The results aren't perfect, but it looks more (...) (21 years ago, 20-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: That SOMEONE has an even bigger army than we thought.

(...) Yeah, Jimmy has ordered over 500 blasters from me, so I'd say he has enough to go around. One shot huh? Can't argue with that! : ) Jeff (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: That SOMEONE has an even bigger army than we thought.

(...) In the picture it just looked like shadows to me but I'll take your word on it. (...) I think your customs are cool for Star Wars but my elite Blacktron Marines prefer their big honking guns. :-) (Take out an AT-ST with one shot) (...) -Mike (...) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: That SOMEONE has an even bigger army than we thought.

(...) Hey Mike, Jimmy's Stormtroopers are also armed, all of them. And they don't have to shout to make them work...:) Jeff (Little Armory Toys, Inc.) (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: That SOMEONE has an even bigger army than we thought.

Jimmy has either a lot of money, or no home or car. And what's in those photos is small by Jimmy's standards! He has a staggering amount of Castle figs, and this is coming from someone with about a 1000 of those! Mind you, I'm not complaining! I (...) (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  That SOMEONE has an even bigger army than we thought.

This guy, Jimmy Park has an insane amount of mini-figs. Several more pics of his have been moderated on brickshelf. Including Stormtroopers. Star Wars (URL) Space (URL) incredible. Its even more impresive then when first sited in this post (URL) I (...) (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOCs: Rebel Ground Transports

Thanks guys. These were something I'd been wanting to do for a year or so, but never really had good reference pictures (or a willingness to see them through to completion) but I pulled it off finally. Glad you liked them. Gil- It's hard to find (...) (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact