 Star Wars / *13814 (-20)
  Re: New Member/ My SW Customs

Brian, Just saw the post and the folder.....nice premiere! The angles on the Falcon are model quality for sure. I would love to see some of the excellent techniques employed here translate into an 'official' UCS model...with full acredition of (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Tantive IV Production Model Pictures?

(...) While looking up some pics for my current project, I came across these (this will probably wrap): (URL) J (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: can't CTRL my ALT fever; was Re: Chewie gets bored..

Haha. That's great :) Although I suppose there are limits to what kind of alts look good...That alpha team set's got some good engine and wing parts, looks like. The AT-ST is a bit more blocky for pod purposes. Anyway, cool model and an amusing (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  can't CTRL my ALT fever; was Re: Chewie gets bored..

(...) *snip* (...) A few days after this discussion a week or 2 ago, I pulled out alpha team set#6772 & made this alternate podracer. I was busy during the week & restructured my brickshelf gallery, so here's the pix: (URL) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: New Member/ My SW Customs

Thanks, Jeff! I should have interior pics of the shuttle soon, along with multiple angles of the At-St, and as detailed in my mammoth response to Luke's comments, digital close ups of the Falcon. -Brian (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Member/ My SW Customs

Thanks for the comments, Luke! I'm glad you enjoyed the pics, and I promise there will be better ones coming, and I will also place the ship on a table to get views from all sides. I would like to actually "finish" the interior and rear underside (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Member/ My SW Customs

(...) Great stuff. The high points for me are the Falcon, AT-ST and Imp. Shuttle. Jeff J (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Hoth Turret Design

(...) This thing is great Shaun! I can't wait to build one! I am also cross-posting this to lugnet.inst, as I'm sure the folks over there will enjoy! Jake --- Jake McKee LEGO Enthusiast Webmaster - BI Portal (URL) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.inst)

  Re: New Member/ My SW Customs

Welcome to Lugnet! I'll reserve my comments on the other SW customs because I can't see well enough with the photos but they sure look wonderful from a blurry point of view. Hope you get those digi pics soon! But the Millenium Falcon. Wow! I have (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: EpII Slave 1 - A.O.K. -- attn: Matt Sekerak

I have some pix up at fbtb that you can check out: (URL) Slave I pix are halfway down the list. Enjoy. :-) -- Grant Giandonato Check out my eBay auctions: (URL) Sekerak" <matthew.sekerak@verizon.net> wrote in message news:H0qpoy.GMA@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  New Member/ My SW Customs

Hi all, just joined Lugnet! Though it's been up for several weeks, I'm announcing my Brickshelf Gallery of SW customs, since I'm new to Lugnet. Some of you may have seen them already, and I'd love constructive feedback and opinions from you or (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: EpII Slave 1 - A.O.K. -- attn: Matt Sekerak

(...) Hey Tom. Sorry it took so long to reply, haven't been around for a bit. After deleting the Slave I pics from my Brickshelf account I didn't even consider anybody referencing that link...oh well, it's long gone now. Um, I'll take more pictures (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Pictures up from last two LUGCO meetings

(URL) em out. :-) -Jon -- | The Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.lugco, lugnet.people, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town)

  Re: The Assault on Hoth

Incredible! Straight from the movie...you sure these weren't LucasFilm's actual props for TESB? Ha! Ha! Just kidding... -Harvey (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Assault on Hoth

(...) :-) But for those of you who weren't there, the pics don't even begin to do justice to the beautiful scene :-) Congrats David, Shaun and everyone else who contributed (and filmed it :-) --- wubwub wubwub@wildlink.com jains.has.it <-- Jain's (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Assault on Hoth

I hadn't said it before, so I'll say it now; that is a beautiful display. Truely a wonder. The landscaping is fantastic. All that white! The AT-ATs are inspirational. You and Shaun did a great job with this. -Jason +---...---+ (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  The Assault on Hoth

The pictures from the BrickFest 2002 Hoth display are now up on my site (finally!). Includes a collection of over 150 images of the layout from myself, Troy Cefaratti, Abe Friedman, Constantine Hannaher, Paul Hartzog, Michael Huffman, Jake McKee, (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.events.brickfest) !!

  6 New Mini-Fig Customs (Jedi Council)

Hey guys, I just uploaded 6 new customs to my website: Ki-Adi-Mundi: (URL) Rancisis: (URL) Koon: (2 URLs) Floating Seat (with available instructions): (URL) a Rebel Ramp Attendant (a few days old): (URL) Thanks. -Bruce Brucey-Wan's Homepage - (URL) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: AT-AT MOC

(...) Well, I didn't make another one, but Shaun did :) And probably sometime this weekend I'll be posting pictures of the Hoth Assault at BrickFest 2002 (2 AT-AT's, 1 AT-ST, 4 Snowspeeders, 1 X-Wing, 2 TaunTauns, 4 Rebel Turrets, 5 Speeder Bikes, (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-AT MOC

Holy Wow! I am struck with aw! That is phenominal! I am just amazed Dave! So streamlined, yet so deatailed with accuracy. Now you just need to make another so the invasion scene will be complete! Later Tim (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact