 Star Wars / 13796
Re: AT-AT MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 22:46:57 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Tim Rice writes:
Holy Wow! I am struck with aw! That is phenominal! I am just amazed Dave! So
streamlined, yet so deatailed with accuracy. Now you just need to make
another so the invasion scene will be complete!

Well, I didn't make another one, but Shaun did :) And probably sometime this
weekend I'll be posting pictures of the Hoth Assault at BrickFest 2002 (2
AT-AT's, 1 AT-ST, 4 Snowspeeders, 1 X-Wing, 2 TaunTauns, 4 Rebel Turrets, 5
Speeder Bikes, ~80 Imperial Troopers, and one huge Hoth Base)

DaveE