 Star Wars / *13478 (-20)
  Re: Touring Yoda's final resting place?

Ahui - Latest I heard, I think from a model designer there, they recently went through the process of getting rid of a lot of old models they were never going to re-use. I don't remember details, but for some reason this sticks in my mind. -Tim (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Touring Yoda's final resting place?

(...) From what I have been told by others who have been lucky enough to visit the LEGO's sculpture dept. most (95%) big sculptures used in displaye/events/etc.. end up getting boxed and stored away. When Tim C. (from www.ldraw.org) visited the (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mace Windu

Well, I woudn't go so far as saying LEGO should not produce color minifigs. I think, like many others and LEGO itself, that yellow skins for all minifigs is the best choice. It avoids dealing with racism issues and other topics like that. But, in (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Jabba's Sail Barge and Episode 2 customs

(...) Wow! That's really great. I would definitely buy one of those. The only thing missing to make it more like an actual set LEGO is gaps in the hull all over the place. :p -Jason +---...---+ Jason Spears MichLUG - (URL) Page - (URL) Store - (URL) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Touring Yoda's final resting place?

A question: Will the touring Yoda have a final resting place that anyone knows of? I saw in these pics (URL) this sculpture has some history. Couple the signatures, the fact it commemerates the release of Star Wars Episode II and the new lego line (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mace Windu

(...) Well, to add my 2 cents to this. LEGO has made one set before that had different colored people. Now the set is made up of the bendy arm people but the baby is a minifig, but they are red. The baby has a blank minifig head with minifig hair. (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mace Windu

(...) I agree. Why is it that in a toy-world (which Lego is, after all), color should matter? Is that what we want our children to learn? That color matters? Personally, I want all my minifigs to be shiney bright yellow people. That way, when I (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mace Windu

(...) This has been discussed before, but I believe the thinking is if you start making different colored minifigs now, it would make every other minifig previously produced white (even the natives from the Wild West sets) by default, which would, I (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Replica Yoda Saber

(...) Thanks Jeff! Yeah I like Dooku's better as well. :-) -Geordan- (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup? (everyone’s overreacting!)

In response to your comment Richard, Although harsh, I think that it is fair for Tim to be disgusted. Tim approached the situation diplomatically, (even though the intial comment was not intended at him, it still affected him and his website a great (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: 2 speeders

"Bruce Hietbrink" <bnh@chem.ucla.edu> wrote in message news:GxB9uK.58t@lugnet.com... (...) on (...) I'm (...) a (...) Hehe, I love the way Grandpa Dooku is giving Mike a nasty fist shakin' for cutting him off. The model T hover craft is a good idea (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Jabba's Sail Barge and Episode 2 customs

My rendition of Jabba's Sail Barge as well as a couple new small Episode 2 customs are up at www.fbtb.net today, under gareth's section. Enjoy! (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Mace Windu

Hmmmm, It's strange we haven't seen Mace Windu. After all, lego did produce the TIE Fighter pilot with a brown head. Could they not have put two dots on it and a little line, making a serious looking Mace Windu? Making new brown colored hands, (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Tusken raiders for trade

Four Tusken raiders with rifles from 2 sets 7113. I would like Luke, Han or any outher mini-figs than can live comfortably in a castle setting, probably as peasants. Shoot me an email- I'm going to bed now. Tanya PS am I the only one who hasn't seen (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.starwars)

  Buggy, Star Wars landspeeder, retro MOCs

I just updated my site with some new MOCs. First is another racing buggy. It's got some grenade or rocket launcher-type weapons. The outer grenades are a different color than the rest. I think I saw someone else do that in a MOC, but I can't really (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup? (everyone’s overreacting!)

~O.K. now everyone’s overreacting! Lugnet is looking out for it’s best interests… Lego is looking out for it’s best interest… And I'm sure FBTB is doin’ the same thing too… But before anybody does anything rash lets just take a step back and reflect (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?

Sad. To see the supposed 'Center of the LEGO Online Community' adopt such tactics and immaturity over an issue that should have been dealt with in email in the first place shows one thing clearly to me: Everyone who has been telling me that LUGNET (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars) !

  Jedi Arena Rescue Diorama

Check out our second diorama from AOTC where the main Jedi contingent lead by Mace Windu have secured their positions around the three captives, ObiWan, Anakin and Padme. (URL) click on the thumbnail to get to the pics and your comments, critiques (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: The Empire IS good.

(...) This all DEPENDS on who's point of view you look at this thru? The american revolution WAS a rebellions and terroists act FROM THE POINT OF VIEW of England. The US did not see it that way. So who is right? The winner, off course. The american (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Empire IS good.

You may have seen this, but it makes the point... The Empire was indeed 'good' (URL) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact