 Star Wars / 13473
Re: Mace Windu
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 04:12:12 GMT

This has been discussed before, but I believe the thinking is if you start
making different colored minifigs now, it would make every other minifig
previously produced white (even the natives from the Wild West sets) by
default, which would, I think, make Lego look even more racist.  Cries of
"why didn't you do this before" would be deafening.  I doubt we'll ever see
non-yellow minifig heads, except as customs.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com

Well, to add my 2 cents to this. LEGO has made one set before that had
different colored people. Now the set is made up of the bendy arm people but
the baby is a minifig, but they are red. The baby has a blank minifig head
with minifig hair.

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/215_1

Now I am not sure if LEGO should make differnt colored minfig heads for
people. Because that could cause alot of problems for LEGO that I am sure
they just would rather stay away from. Athough I have found many minifig
heads in differnt colors in other sets. Some with either a robot face or
pumpkin face or sometimes nothing at all.

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=15790

This is a little project I have been working on. As you can see I have
minifigs (some complete) in many colors. I also will be adding Dark blue to
that list.

Dave