 Star Wars / 13474
13473  |  13475
Subject:
Touring Yoda's final resting place?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 05:34:26 GMT

A question:

Will the touring Yoda have a final resting place that anyone knows of?  I
saw in these pics

that this sculpture has some history.  Couple the signatures, the fact it
commemerates the release of Star Wars Episode II and the new lego line that
realtes to it, and the fact that it has been at nearly every major Lego
location in the US, I sure hope it has final home.

Will my wish be answered and, if so, does anyone know where Yoda will go?

~just your neighborhood lugneter,
Jeremy Scott