 Star Wars / 13482
Re: Touring Yoda's final resting place?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 20:44:06 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Tim Courtney writes:
Ahui -
Latest I heard, I think from a model designer there, they recently went
through the process of getting rid of a lot of old models they were never
going to re-use.  I don't remember details, but for some reason this sticks
in my mind.

-Tim

This is crazy.  With all the AFOLs around, not to mention parents with
money, why isn't TLC auctioning off these sculptures?  They could donate the
proceeds (or part of the proceeds) to a children's charity of some sort.
From a PR stand point they would be getting far more bang for their buck
then just using the sculpture bricks for bulk orders....

Just my 2 cents

Gabe