 Star Wars / 13466
13465  |  13467
Subject:
Mace Windu
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 02:41:12 GMT

Hmmmm, It's strange we haven't seen Mace Windu.  After all, lego did produce
the TIE Fighter pilot with a brown head.  Could they not have put two dots
on it and a little line, making a serious looking Mace Windu? Making new
brown colored hands, unless there already are brown colored hands, isn't
asking much! Is this racist of lego to deny production of Lando, Mace, and
even captain panaka?  It would diversify the Lego World.  And what we also
need are some more of the council.  I've already made a make-shift
Ki-Adi-Mundi.  Have a white beard, dot-dot smiley face head (for those who
don't care about eyebrows), and yellow 1x1 cone, put it all together, and
voila!  instant Ki-Adi-Mundi head!
My 2 cents have been posted.

~Evan Butzlaff