 Space / 14818
14817  |  14819
Subject:
Buggy, Star Wars landspeeder, retro MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 03:28:52 GMT

I just updated my site with some new MOCs.  First is another racing buggy.
It's got some grenade or rocket launcher-type weapons.  The outer grenades
are a different color than the rest.  I think I saw someone else do that in
a MOC, but I can't really remember, so I hope I'm not ripping off anyone
else's idea too badly.  It's at:
http://icdweb.cc.purdue.edu/~martinam/MartianDesign/DarkFist.htm

Then there's a Star Wars-style landspeeder.  It's not based on any specific
speeder from a movie or book or anything, but it's pretty close to the 7110
Landspeeder model.  Mine's at:
http://icdweb.cc.purdue.edu/~martinam/MartianDesign/Speeder.htm

Finally, I'm trying to build a series of MOCs that's kind of inspired by the
M:TRON/BLACKTRON era models.  I used Black Falcon torsos for my people and
mostly Wolfpack/Pirate heads.  It gives them a pretty retro look.  I guess
plain heads would've been even more fitting, but these heads are still
pretty old, and the second Space Police series had different heads in the
same time period.  There's just one small ship so far.  The section for them
is at:
http://icdweb.cc.purdue.edu/~martinam/MartianDesign/Tron.htm

Thanks to everyone that's visited the site or left feedback here.  Any
comments are appreciated.

-Andrew