 Space / 14858
Re: Buggy, Star Wars landspeeder, retro MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 08:09:27 GMT

"Andrew Martin" <Andrew_Martian@hotmail.com> wrote in message
I just updated my site with some new MOCs.  First is another racing buggy.
It's got some grenade or rocket launcher-type weapons.  The outer grenades
are a different color than the rest.  I think I saw someone else do that • in
a MOC, but I can't really remember, so I hope I'm not ripping off anyone
else's idea too badly.  It's at:
http://icdweb.cc.purdue.edu/~martinam/MartianDesign/DarkFist.htm

Nice buggy - I especially like the way the rocket packs have a slight tilt
to the mounting.  Very ingenous how you used the old style control panel.  I
probably would have done some complex technic beam/lock joint
implementation.  It's always the simple solutions...  Say, I have a small
missile buggy, too - we should get them together some time.  I bet they'd
get along...  ;)

            -- Tom

http://www.band.calpoly.edu/~tsciorti/lego.html