 Space / 14859
Re: The Red Planet Cannon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 08:11:18 GMT

"Jonathan Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message
news:3D0B0605.7050700@tpgi.com.au...
see pictures here:
The Red Planet Cannon is a martian defense cannon featuring various
lasers and other weapons. It was origonally created to counter the threats
from the aliens that visited sometime around 1622 but is currently • employed
as a deterant to prevent human visitors to mars from taking anything back
with them

I swear, I don't know where that rock sample came from!  I didn't take it!
Please don't vaporize me!!!   :)

            -- Tom