 Star Wars / *12023 (-20)
  Mr. Fujita's Star Wars Site?

Someone was asking about doing the Trilogy in Lego last night and I remembered Mr. Fujita's wonderful depiction of the 3 movies (a-way back when), but now I can't find a working link to it-- anyone know if there's a new address? DaveE (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Thoughts on the (pre EpII) 2002 range

(...) I hope Billy Dee Williams himself goes down to LEGO and demands they make a minifig of him. And what about LEGO's precious excuse for not including the more minor characters that we'd actually want to see (Wedge Antilles, Mon Mothma, Greedo, (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Thoughts on the (pre EpII) 2002 range

(...) Amen, brutha. Or they could have at least put a TPCC *pilot* in the TPCC (...) ... and that's why they're so expensive. ;^) (...) Me too! The Star Wars line has been the best thing for parts in the last few years, IMO. (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: --==Stubbies==--

(...) <Double roger...the weasel is in the chicken coop...I repeat, the weasel is in the chicken coop/Launch all cows on my mark> Matt (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: --==Stubbies==--

(...) --- Well, there goes our plans for world domination… Maybe next time! <Initiate Beta sequence/ Back-up plan 431.> --- Actually, I'd still bet that the Ewok’s have stubbies. (So don’t through out your Trade Mark claimant rights just yet.) (...) (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: --==Stubbies==--

(...) --- Well, there goes our plans for world domination… Maybe next time! <Initiate Beta sequence/ Back-up plan 431.> --- Actually, I'd still bet that the Ewok’s have stubbies. (So don’t through out your Trade Mark claimant rights just yet.) (...) (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Thoughts on the (pre EpII) 2002 range

Standout has to be set 7139 Ewok Attack. Best value non-figpack figpack in the range. Cool pieces include the stormie and scout, two Stubbies(c), hang-glider wings and half a tree's worth of brown bricks. Ewok head-piece may be the crummiest effort (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: --==Stubbies==--

(...) It looks like a special (hingeless) 1x2 brick to me -- we shall see... (...) Yep, perfect for your "faceless Lando" custom fig. OTOH I think it could be a Chewie/Watto style head and vest piece. --DaveL (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: --==Stubbies==--

(...) Ut-oh...now that I'm looking closely, could it be that *GASP* there ARE NO STUBBIES? (...) Get this...could this be, instead of shorter legs like we supposed, that there is a new torso than covers regular legs? And what phrase will we fight to (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  --==Stubbies==--

(...) A few points I was unclear upon… Are the legs static & motionless or do they move in a manner similar to the original minifig legs? How exactly do the new stubbie legs connect to the Ewok’s torso? And if possible, could you post clearer photos (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOC: Senate Platform

(...) Thanks. I use Peeron all the time, yet sometimes I completely forget to look. Hmm, the Super Car has 52 of those in black. Guess it will no longer sit on my shelf collecting dust. Muuhhahahh -Jason (URL) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOC: Senate Platform

This is the kind of thing where you could use computer rendering to clone all the other platforms to fill a whole chamber. You said instructions are available? Cute model. Round things are a challenge. You've got all sorts of curved surfaces going (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Episode II teaser trailer - 'Breathing'

Yes, owners of the Episode I DVD. The second disk installs some proprietary browser software. By following a link from the DVD, while using the browser software, the user can access dvd.starwars.com. They don't have a whole lot up right now, to my (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  10018 & 10019 giveaway at rebelscum.com

They are celebrating the 5 year anniversary of the site and the list of giveaway prizes includes 2 Darth Maul busts and 1 Blockade Runner. (URL) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Episode II teaser trailer - 'Breathing'

(...) Doesn't matter...doesn't work on Mac anyway... Matt (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOC: Senate Platform

I agree very well done... Nice model.. Jason Spears <spearjr@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GMFKyA.616@lugnet.com... (...) you Jason, There is 16 of those hinges in dark grey in the 7316 Excavation Searcher set... (URL) King LugNet #665 (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Episode II teaser trailer - 'Breathing'

(...) Eh? What's this? You mean owners of Episode 1 DVD? Is it set to time release or something? ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOC: Senate Platform

That's 275 LEGO pieces well used. Very nice design. -The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Episode II teaser trailer - 'Breathing'

Yes, this is the one that is in front of (most copies of[1]) Monsters, Inc. It will be followed by a DVD-owner-only "preview" on November 9, and another (longer) teaser in front of Harry Potter, on November 16. -Joel 1: I've heard reports that some (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOC: Senate Platform

I'm just gonna stick with everybody else and say that's really cool! Another great Star Wars Moc from Brucey-Wan! -Bryan (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact