 Star Wars / 12016
Re: --==Stubbies==--
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 05:19:01 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Matthew Gerber writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Richard Noeckel writes:
Image Courtesy of Geoffrey Hawley:

Geoffrey wrote:
FINALLY... I... see... EWOK LEGS!! But for the life of me I can't figure
out what I'm seeing. They look to be as tall as a brick, but it looks like
each individual leg disappears Into the body without joining to a
hinge/pelvis first. The chest (which as we know is part of the head)
extends below where the body ends, so my only real view of the intersection
between the legs and the body is the side.

A few points I was unclear upon…

Are the legs static & motionless or do they move in a manner similar
to the original minifig legs?

Ut-oh...now that I'm looking closely, could it be that *GASP* there ARE NO
STUBBIES?

It looks like a special (hingeless) 1x2 brick to me -- we shall see...

And if possible, could you post clearer photos of the Ewok without his
head/hood piece?

Oughtta' just be a minifig head...possibly the blank brown head from the Tie
Pilot.

Yep, perfect for your "faceless Lando" custom fig. OTOH I think it could be
a Chewie/Watto style head and vest piece.

--DaveL