 Star Wars / *11438 (-20)
  Re: Episode II vehicle modeled

(...) Great. I hope that the official set bears some similarity to both of these. One question is how to retain the detail when reducing the number of parts to a reasonable price ppoint. I suppose everyone has seen the new article on Starwars.com (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Episode II vehicle modeled

Very very nice! The small engine on your model is a very good idea. Funny we both had the same idea about the funny "sculpted" back of the vehicle. I really like the way you modelled this craft (mine's just a tad too big). Greetz, Jay (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  epII sets

I havent seen much of the ep2 preview stuff yet but I can make one prediction. I recon we will see anakins speeder done as probobly a $10 set. It will include an anakin fig and proboly another, depending on who else is associated with the speeder in (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Episode II MOC (Spoilers)

sorry, messed the title up. should be MOC." i dont know what a mioc is ;). Adios, 8^) Brucey-Wan Visit My Site - (URL) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  New Episode II MIOC (Spoilers)

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS heres a link to some pics of anakin's yellow speeder from episode 2. i'm still working on some color detailing and the engines, but please lmkwyt as of now. any input is appreciated. link: (URL) Adios, (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Modelled!

(...) Jay, I like all the detail that you've included on the front of the vehicle. Looks great, Todd Trotter (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Episode II vehicle modeled

(...) Jonathan, Here's my take on one of the episode II vehicles. It's interesting to see the similarities and differences between mine and Jay Cal's versions. (URL) Trotter (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Modelled!

Well Jonathan here she is: (URL) carefull people, the link above holds a spoiler. LMKWYT. Greetz, Jay (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Building Instructions, Parts Lists

lol...just mention the word contest and their eyes widen and ears prick up...I was in fact referring to last year's Star Wars building contest and a few of the entries that were entered there. If I'm not mistaken the one in particular (AT-AT) was (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Building Instructions, Parts Lists

(...) I'm think Doug is refering to the Star Wars building contest from way back around last summer if I'm not mistaken. Then again, I could be wrong ...won't be the first time! :^) ~Trev (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Five Level Custom Death Star

"Jude Beaudin" <shiningblade@home.com> wrote in message news:GDz686.DMG@lugnet.com... (...) The first time you rerun WinZIP after installing Stuffit it asks you if you want to fix the file associations (at least my WinZIP 8 did!). It was still a bit (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Building Instructions, Parts Lists

(...) What building contest... where? Are you talking about Paul's contest in the Space newsgroup, or a Star Wars contest out there on the 'net somewhere? ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Building Instructions, Parts Lists

I've seen some truly spectacular models created, especially some of the entries to the building contest, and have wanted very much to include those models in my collection, but have no idea what parts comprise some of the constructions or where (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: I'm back...

(...) Ooh, I hate those. Especially if we're already airborne. FUT off-topic.fun (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: I'm back... (Clarified! )

(...) It does go rather far back, doesn't it??? That's before I ever even heard of Lugnet! (...) Yeah, that's exactly why I can't figure out what to make of all this, and why I generally don't directly participate in debates. Not because I don't (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: I'm back...

(...) Hopefully not ones that start with, "Sir, we're going to have to ask you to leave now..." ;] KDJ ___...___ LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  (canceled)

  Got my first Anakins Podracer on sale today..

Hi all, I was at TRU today and I noticed that Anakin's Podracer set was on sale for $10, so I deided to splurge and pick it up for my son. I had stayed away from these podracer sets because it never looked like a good deal for the money, but while I (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  New Mini-Fig MOC: Lando (Skiff Guard)

hello all. i finally got a picture of my skiff guard lando calrissian. the link is below if you'd like to see it. lmkwyt. thanks Adios, 8^) Brucey-Wan Visit My Site - (URL) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: I'm back...

(...) I can't design virtually. I need to have the real thing in my hands because I do a lot of trial and error. But yes, when I have a design done and need to capture it I put it in a big ziplock and do the capture work on the plane. Great (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact