 Star Wars / *11433 (-20)
  Re: Modelled!

(...) Jay, I like all the detail that you've included on the front of the vehicle. Looks great, Todd Trotter (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Episode II vehicle modeled

(...) Jonathan, Here's my take on one of the episode II vehicles. It's interesting to see the similarities and differences between mine and Jay Cal's versions. (URL) Trotter (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Modelled!

Well Jonathan here she is: (URL) carefull people, the link above holds a spoiler. LMKWYT. Greetz, Jay (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Building Instructions, Parts Lists

lol...just mention the word contest and their eyes widen and ears prick up...I was in fact referring to last year's Star Wars building contest and a few of the entries that were entered there. If I'm not mistaken the one in particular (AT-AT) was (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Building Instructions, Parts Lists

(...) I'm think Doug is refering to the Star Wars building contest from way back around last summer if I'm not mistaken. Then again, I could be wrong ...won't be the first time! :^) ~Trev (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Five Level Custom Death Star

"Jude Beaudin" <shiningblade@home.com> wrote in message news:GDz686.DMG@lugnet.com... (...) The first time you rerun WinZIP after installing Stuffit it asks you if you want to fix the file associations (at least my WinZIP 8 did!). It was still a bit (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Building Instructions, Parts Lists

(...) What building contest... where? Are you talking about Paul's contest in the Space newsgroup, or a Star Wars contest out there on the 'net somewhere? ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Building Instructions, Parts Lists

I've seen some truly spectacular models created, especially some of the entries to the building contest, and have wanted very much to include those models in my collection, but have no idea what parts comprise some of the constructions or where (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: I'm back...

(...) Ooh, I hate those. Especially if we're already airborne. FUT off-topic.fun (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: I'm back... (Clarified! )

(...) It does go rather far back, doesn't it??? That's before I ever even heard of Lugnet! (...) Yeah, that's exactly why I can't figure out what to make of all this, and why I generally don't directly participate in debates. Not because I don't (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: I'm back...

(...) Hopefully not ones that start with, "Sir, we're going to have to ask you to leave now..." ;] KDJ ___...___ LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  (canceled)

  Got my first Anakins Podracer on sale today..

Hi all, I was at TRU today and I noticed that Anakin's Podracer set was on sale for $10, so I deided to splurge and pick it up for my son. I had stayed away from these podracer sets because it never looked like a good deal for the money, but while I (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  New Mini-Fig MOC: Lando (Skiff Guard)

hello all. i finally got a picture of my skiff guard lando calrissian. the link is below if you'd like to see it. lmkwyt. thanks Adios, 8^) Brucey-Wan Visit My Site - (URL) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: I'm back...

(...) I can't design virtually. I need to have the real thing in my hands because I do a lot of trial and error. But yes, when I have a design done and need to capture it I put it in a big ziplock and do the capture work on the plane. Great (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: I'm back...

(...) <faint voice> Larrr-ry..., thinnnk CAAAAD... KDJ ;] ___...___ LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Five Level Custom Death Star

Hehe, sorry Tim. Was just meant to wake you up. I saw the image at FBTB earlier and was just annoyed about the author of such a great model apparently being ignorant enough to post the file in an obscure format. Once the file is more easily (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Five Level Custom Death Star

(...) The downside of Stuffit for Windows is it changes file associations for other compressed file types such as .zip to itself and it is not that friendly to use. Once I regulated that problem, I opened the file and WOW!!! It kinda reminds me of (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Five Level Custom Death Star

Amen Tim! And the model is great (I'm all gung-ho to build it now). In DropStuff, you can set the preferences to create a self-expanding archive for Windows. Just be sure to change it back after so if you try to drop a file, you don't end up with a (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Five Level Custom Death Star

(...) Excuse me? The model is fantastic - I work off of a Mac, so when I stuffed the .dat files, it ends up as a .sit file - I had no clue that .sit wasn't universal. If anyone out there can tell me how to make it more accessible, I'll do it. I (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact