 Star Wars / *10468 (-20)
  Re: Who else wants an AT-AT?

(...) I would have thought that it might impact on sales of the Dark Side Developer's Kit (DSDK). I know they'd be very different models in appearance, but the big attraction of the DSDK is that it's a Lego AT-AT; that's why it takes centre image on (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 8007 versus 8008

(...) A similar one, anyway: the new LOM value pack just arrived at Walmart here, and I found one on the shelf with a second copy of 7308, instead of the 7309. Too bad there's no cheap way to certify the shrinkwrap as original: I could probably get (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: 8007 versus 8008

Funny thing, I got them both at our TRU here in Binghamton NY today err yesterday now :). They were switched and still had the original seals. All parts, papers, ads, everything was there but they were switched. PS they had Cameraman from movie (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8007 versus 8008

(...) Sorry, I meant "$39.9x". Cheers, Hao-yang Wang (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  8007 versus 8008

This evening, I bought a set of 8008, the Technic Stormtrooper, from the TRU near Highway 84. When I opened the box, surprisingly I found a C-3P0 inside, with the instructions and stickers, not the Stormtrooper. Interestingly, there were only (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: UCS Inspired Minifig Scale T-65 X-Wing

"Kyle Henneberque" <kaaskop15@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G6MD40.LH6@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) fingered (...) hinges (...) wanted (...) with (...) (sp?) (...) 6335 Indy Transport ((URL) had a bunch of them (both two and three fingered). (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Who else wants an AT-AT?

I've seen a lot of really good MOC AT-ATs on the web and I really think Lego could do this if they wanted to. By my estimation, to be minifig scale, it would have to be about 40 studs tall. Now Lego's version wouldn't necessarily have to be this big (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS Inspired Minifig Scale T-65 X-Wing

<snip> (...) <snip> Oh, heavens yes they made them. I have tons of 'em. Except with my luck I can only find the three fingered ones at one time, and then when I don't need them I find all of the two fingered ones and none of the three fingered ones. (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  2nd Annual FBTB Star Wars LEGO Survey

Time to run another survey - if you're collecting the SW product line, please take a moment to fill it out for me. Thanks Tim (URL) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS Inspired Minifig Scale T-65 X-Wing

(...) It does. I added a new subfolder to the Gallery, and if you're not tired of looking at pictures of the model, there are additional 10 pictures that show how the gear work. Click on the "LandingGear" picture. The front gear opens in a fashion (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: UCS Inspired Minifig Scale T-65 X-Wing

(...) Thanks for the suggestion, only a dedicated Star Wars fan would mention the cargo hatch! The cargo storage area under the cockpit was a source of much thought when I put this together. You are correct that on the UCS it hinges open (I replaced (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: Where can I find a clearance sale UCS X-Wing??

(...) Well would you look at that! It is definitely sitting in the "Space and Robots" section. I went to Walmart.com earlier this week to see what I could find. It was in the Lego, or "construction" section but I could not check it out. Last night I (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Where can I find a clearance sale UCS X-Wing??

(...) They're still available, they're just a pain in the butt to find. You've gotta go to the "Toys" tab, click the "Construction" link, click the "Space and Robots" link, and the set is listed on the third page. For some reason using the search (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Where can I find a clearance sale UCS X-Wing??

The set is indeed available. I have one sitting in my saved list. They were out for a while, but now are available again. The Tie Interceptor is still not available. (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Where can I find a clearance sale UCS X-Wing??

The set is no longer available on Walmart.com. (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Where can I find a clearance sale UCS X-Wing??

You can get these at www.walmart.com for 50% off, which is $75 each. Also, since it's over $50, you can use the coupon code of "newship" for free shipping. The other coupon "saveten" is for $10 off, but I think if you order 2 sets you'd be better (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Where can I find a clearance sale UCS X-Wing??

Hi there everyone! I was just curious if someone could tell me where I could find a clearance sale X-Wing? I really want two of them and I'm not willing to pay full price for both of them. I have looked everywhere but I have had no luck. Can anyone (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS Inspired Minifig Scale T-65 X-Wing

Hey, Excellent job, I thought I would make a suggestion (even though i've never shown anything, no scanner :( ,) but if you wanted to add antoher feature to make it accurate you could rahter easily. In Empire Strikes back, I believe that there is a (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: UCS Inspired Minifig Scale T-65 X-Wing

I was wondering if the landing gear on the X-Wing MOC actually retract.... Jono (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  RE: Microfig models....

Wow, the landspeeder is great! I like the 2 microfig "heads" inside the speeder.... Oh, by the way, Mr. Fujita used some fantastic microfig AT-AT's in some of his shots (I'm sure you've ALL seen Fujita's site....) Jono (8(i) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact