 Star Wars / *10253 (-20)
  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

(...) <snip> (...) remotely (...) I have to agree with one of the other posts. Your idea that the large SW ships are too big for Lego to bother could be wrong. Someone had a really good idea about the Tantive IV being made into a set. Ok. Well, I (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.dear-lego)

  AT-ST pilot minifig (lugnet please come back!!!)

I was going to attempt a search through lugnet which it seems there are some technical problems. I am looking for a custom AT-ST minifig pilot. I know Shaun Sullivan did one a while ago but I am looking for references to create my own if anyone has (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  2001 SW finally hits CO SPGS CO

I found some of the 2001 sets at a Target here in Colorado Springs, CO. They had several each of Watto's Junkyard and the Droid Carrier. They also had several LOM and Studios sets. There was no sign of the AT-ST, the Droid Escape Pod, or The (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: First Impressions: SW 2001

(...) I'm not sure anyone mentioned this, but the AT-ST has two "lightsaber handles" in light grey instead of the more usual chrome. Could be more useful for certain applications... J (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

(...) no. Timmy from Time Cruisers was a normal minifig. All minifigs are the same size. (although you can make a short minifig by using a 1x2 brick (or plates) instead of legs. (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

"Steve Bliss" <steve.bliss@home.com> wrote in message news:ehv93tsbs5ihd10...4ax.com... (...) I know some Star Wars fans cringe when they see / hear an Ewok mentioned but I was slightly disappointed when I saw the 2k1 catalog and the AT-ST only (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: x-1 Gunboat cockpit help needed!

(...) No sweat... it's here: (URL) should get you to the DAT and the pic... the link to my account is in my sig, in case you need to go at it that way. The dat file is a little rough... it's just the canopy, and I didn't put in any hinges or (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOC idea, but i need help w/the design...

(...) You're right, you come up with nothing. I thought you would at least have something! The Modeling Aliance is what I use, you get nice, 3-d things that way. That's what i would suggest if you have nothing else. Kyle Henneberque (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: x-1 Gunboat cockpit help needed!

(...) Ummm.....brickshelf would probably be better, if that's ok. Just please make sure to link me to the account and pic, or i'll never find it. -Scot (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: x-1 Gunboat cockpit help needed!

(...) Sure... do you want it via e-mail, or can I just put it up on brickshelf? -Bryan (URL) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOC idea, but i need help w/the design...

(...) Yea, and the #6453 Comlink Cruiser (if they still sell it) is cheaper, so i'd probably go for that one instead. My little bro has the Railway Express train (The newest one, it's all blue) and that has thhe windshield, not tinted, and the same (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: x-1 Gunboat cockpit help needed!

(...) If you don't mind bryan, that DAT file would be great, thanks -Scot (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: x-1 Gunboat cockpit help needed!

(...) Good idea Jay! I hadn't thought of that... probably 'cause I don't own one. But it looks like it would work fairly well. I modeled the cockpit idea I came up with in MLCad and while it's ok it looks like it would work better as an Imperial (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOC idea, but i need help w/the design...

(...) Actually, the shape of the cockpit plus the nose is very similar to the windshield used on the Arctic snowplow #6573. Come to think of it, the Imperial Shuttle uses the same piece for its cockpit as well. Kev Z #142 (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: x-1 Gunboat cockpit help needed!

(...) Just a small suggestion.... UCS X-wing canopy? Greeetz, Jay (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: x-1 Gunboat cockpit help needed!

(...) Well, if you want "glass" and you're not worried about scale you could use the windshield that comes with the Imperial Shuttle. Though I don't have one yet the windshield looks like it would work fairly well... not perfect, but close enough (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  x-1 Gunboat cockpit help needed!

I figured i'd post this agina under a new title so everyone knows what i'm talking about, it's the same thing as my reply to grand admiral muffin head... (...) knew i'd run into: THE STINKING COCKPIT!!! That has gotta be the most irregular cockpit (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOC idea, but i need help w/the design...

(...) knew i'd run into: THE STINKING COCKPIT!!! That has gotta be the most irregular cockpit iv'e even seen, not mention the way it blends into the nose. Any suggestions anyone? -Scot (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC idea, but i need help w/the design...

(...) thanks, but unless you know of some super-search engine, i doubt you'll find anything. I tried all the big ones (lycos, hotbot, altavista, excite, etc.), and came up with some info, but no pics -Scot (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: Lego Studio

(...) The music was good,it fits the"bar scene" (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact