 Star Wars / *10093 (-20)
  Re: MOC Thrawn LEGO Figure

(...) Hi, the information that you seek is hidden deep in the bowels of an old West End Games RPG book - The Imperial Sourcebook. If you can't get hold of a copy, e-mail me and I'll give you the knowledge that you require. Regards Daz (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Speculation...

(...) Mace windu or Lando with yellow heads? I for one would not buy them. That just isn't right. How about a Maul with a yellow head? ugh. It's bad enough that the Jar-Jar figs can almost challenge the Johnny Thunders in useless repetitive release. (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Speculation...

(...) Of corse, Boba Fett has a nonprinted black head. What does that say? (...) I hope not. The Ninja,Islander,and Native American heads are the same as the rest. Why stop now? (...) Hmm. Some of the Adventurers stuff does have picures of brown (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  New sets spotted at Walmart

Saw the Droid Escape and the Battle Droid Transport at the Princeton, NJ Walmart. Didn't even see any space for the other larger sets. Still no sign of the huge LoM base. Jason F. (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: doh! 2001 retail in stores

Did you hit the one in Brookfield?? just wonder if I should head that way or not... I'd really like to get some of the new Star Wars sets if possible. Tamy p.s. sorry about the ticket, I know how those suck.... (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.wi.mil, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.space)

  Re: More Stormtroopers on the Way?

(...) Galore. (...) I would love to a Empire bridge set, one officer, one admiral, and maybe one of the pit workers. (The guys always on the low level, watching as the admiral gets chocked, etc. Probably the ones that keep the ship running) Another (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  More Stormtroopers on the Way?

Have no fear my fellow Star Wars and Lego Junkies. My guess is that you will see more Minifigure sets available this year with Stormtroopers Galore. I guess we will have a set with an Impirial Officer exclusive and 2 Troopers. Any other guesses on (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: All 6 SW sets on the shelves!!

(...) I saw your new click hinge landing gear - very cool looking. I tried this and it's a simple modification to adjust the click hinge on the shuttle body up by a plate width to make the cockpit clear the ground. It still moves fine and clears the (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Speculation...

(...) Rehash it since months ago or since two days ago (URL) ? :) John #388 (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Speculation...

So, now that we've all seen the pictures of the new sets, and cannot WAIT until they're available in our areas to buy, I think it's time to speculate a little bit... In the TIE Fighter set, the pilot has a blank brown head. To the best of my (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: All 6 SW sets on the shelves!!

(...) Bah! Bah I say! I have a gazillion of these things. I hate them! They fall off if you look at them hard! I will be using some of the new click hinge bits to make proper and more accurate landing gear for my shuttle. See: (URL) "Muffin Head" (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: All 6 SW sets on the shelves!!

Yup, thats what I made my Imp Officers out of, gray Rock Raider legs/hips/torso/arms/cavalry cap, with a custom label on the front of the torso, and yellow head/hands (obviously :-) But I don't like DS Trooper idea with that cap, nor any others, (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: MOC Thrawn LEGO Figure

I tried to figure that out from staring at all 3 movies, and discovered that in the movies they don't seem to always follow the rules, at least twice they had different #s of bars for the same rank. So I gave up and used whatever I felt like for my (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: All 6 SW sets on the shelves!!

(...) Two are put together and here are some additional points: AT-ST Other new (to me) parts include a 1x4 brick with 4 studs on one side (the chin), 1x4 wall tiles (the eye holes seen on end), and 1x2 bricks with a side handle (like the 1x2 plate (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: All 6 SW sets on the shelves!!

(...) Well, overall they're pompously confident. Moff Jerjerrod, however, was a sniveling weasel. ;^) ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: All 6 SW sets on the shelves!!

"Lorbaat" <eric@nospam.thirteen.net> wrote in message news:G4wqKr.B02@lugnet.com... (...) In Dark (...) an (...) Trooper/Imperial (...) I think the uniforms of the shuttle's crew are black in the movie, so at least it's accurate, even though I agree (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Site update

Nothing major though, really. I now have the alternate model for the Snowspeeder (ATST) up, but it's no different from what I put up on Brickshelf a few days ago. I do have some new pictures of my Imperial Shuttle, I've removed the old pictures and (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: All 6 SW sets on the shelves!!

(...) It does in the Jungle Adventurer's theme... -Jon (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: All 6 SW sets on the shelves!!

(...) I did what with the who now? That'll teach me not to buy Amazon Adventurer's sets. eric (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: All 6 SW sets on the shelves!!

(...) The Kepi does come in black... (5976, 5986) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact