 Star Wars / 10091
Re: Speculation...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 05:30:02 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Bryan Hodges writes:
So, now that we've all seen the pictures of the new sets, and cannot WAIT
until they're available in our areas to buy, I think it's time to speculate
a little bit... In the TIE Fighter set, the pilot has a blank brown head.
To the best of my knowledge this is the first brown head that Lego has
produced... does this mean we will get a properly done Lando Calrissian
sometime in the near future?  How about a Mace Windu?  Panaka?  etc.

Of corse, Boba Fett has a nonprinted black head. What does that say?

Not to rehash the whole "race of minifigs" argument, but I for one hope that
if Lego does decide to make these characters they choose to utilize the new
brown heads instead of yellow ones.

I hope not.  The Ninja,Islander,and Native American heads are the same as
the rest.  Why stop now?

We now know they are willing to make brown heads, but are they willing to
paint them?  Only time will tell.

Hmm.  Some of the Adventurers stuff does have picures of brown mini-figs on
them.  On the other hand, the pirate flags have a human(not a mini-fig)skull
on them, so that may not mean anything.

Other than that, my other plea to Lego is to make the Stormtrooper minifigs
as prolific as the Battle Droids...

Oh, that would be great!

At $20.00 a pop most of us can only afford to build an army of 5 or 6
troops... I'll gladly trade back all of my Jar Jar

Not me.  I need lots of Gungans to fight all my Battle Droids. :)

and Qui Gon minifigs for
a ten dollar set with two or more Stormtroopers!

That would rock!

Adrick