 Star Wars / 10092
Re: Speculation...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 09:24:16 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Adrick Tolliver writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Bryan Hodges writes:
Not to rehash the whole "race of minifigs" argument, but I for one hope that
if Lego does decide to make these characters they choose to utilize the new
brown heads instead of yellow ones.

I hope not.  The Ninja,Islander,and Native American heads are the same as
the rest.  Why stop now?

Mace windu or Lando with yellow heads?  I for one would not buy them.  That
just isn't right.  How about a Maul with a yellow head?  ugh.  It's bad
enough that the Jar-Jar figs can almost challenge the Johnny Thunders in
useless repetitive release.  At least Johnny has a gun... hmmmm maybe Johnny
should meet Jar-Jar heh heh heh....