 Star Wars / 10088
Re: More Stormtroopers on the Way?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 19:32:46 GMT

Have no fear my fellow Star Wars and Lego Junkies.  My guess is that you
will see more Minifigure sets available this year with Stormtroopers • Galore.
I guess we will have a set with an Impirial Officer exclusive and 2
Troopers.  Any other guesses on this subject?

I would love to a Empire bridge set, one officer, one admiral, and maybe one
of the pit workers. (The guys always on the low level, watching as the
admiral gets chocked, etc. Probably the ones that keep the ship running)

Another nice one would be a AT-AT pilot with some snow stormtroopers, or
whatever they are called.

Anything along more Imperial forces would be an added bonus considering the
legion of Luke's (4 types, even!), Qui Gon Jinn, Jar-Jars, etc.

Scott S.
--
Want LEGO Elements at Great Prices?
Visit The Sanburn Systems Company