 Sports / 246
Re: What torso looks the best as a soccer shirt?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.sports
Date:
Sun, 8 Sep 2002 23:47:39 GMT

"Pedro Silva" <el_gordo@netc.pt> wrote in message

I see... making concessions to the arch-rival, huh? :-P
As long as it is not "De kuip"... (well, THAT one would be an insane
exercise!)

Well, if LEGO sponsors me with all those chrome silver parts for the roof, I
wouldn't mind trying for it.  ;)

Remember, it is not the stadium that is out of scale, LEGO houses are • small
instead! Build BIG, don't worry about the city around it too much (you can
always build a large warehouse-like facility between the stadium and the
city, so that the size difference isn't too noticeable)

Damn, you reminded me of a problem... my lil town is under-populated!

Are you constructing the stadium using modular components, BTW?

What do you mean by modular components?

This:
Great when it's time to move it around to show at festivals and such!

Oooh, yeah, I have to since I'm building it on the dining table now,
eventually I'll have to move it back to the basement.  I've a few 1x2 bricks
with hole at the end of each section.

Kevin