 Sports / 240
Re: What torso looks the best as a soccer shirt?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.sports
Date:
Sun, 8 Sep 2002 21:42:00 GMT

"Pedro Silva" <el_gordo@netc.pt> wrote in message

Well, if LEGO had more VERTICAL striped patterns, say one in blue/white, • you
might have a Deportivo La Coruña or FC Porto shirt. But since they don't
have it... :-(
I suppose the old "s" with diagonal stripes shirts could be a nice
pattern.

Yeah, this is a very good idea and the red/black stripes remind me of some
South American team shirts, but I forgot which team.

Or the older type of horizontal stripes, which come in red or blue. Both • are
no longer in production, though.

If they have this torso in green....  I can probably use it as either Celtic
or Sport Libson.  I wish LEGO has more stickers for minifigs so I can use
'em as the sponsors.

In any case, perhaps a cool tip is changing the colour of the hips, so • that
the "shorts" can be of a different colour than the "socks" - I've tried it
earlier and sometimes the results are quite nice!

Hehe, wouldn't it look like an underwear?

Later, tell us of your choices for this issue!

Pedro (who can't have neither FC Porto or Boavista FC players depicted in
LEGO)

I'm luckier since I like Ajax Amsterdam and the Coke torso looks alike.
Actually the red/black Coke torso can be used for AC Milan I guess.

Kevin