 Sports / 238
237  |  239
Subject:
What torso looks the best as a soccer shirt?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.sports
Date:
Sun, 8 Sep 2002 20:50:51 GMT

Wow, this NG is kinda dead, I guess not many people are interested in
soccer... hehe.
Anyway, right now I'm building a soccer stadium and I'm looking for a good
torso design for 1 of the team shirts.  I'm planning to use the Coke
white-background, red-strip torso for the home team, and I'm thinking of
getting a non-plain torso design and add  decals to it for the visiting
team.
What do you guys think would be a good torso + sticker combo?
I'm thinking of using the green/white strip torso + the Velux sticker.
Any suggestion?

Kevin