 Sports / 242
Re: What torso looks the best as a soccer shirt?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.sports
Date:
Sun, 8 Sep 2002 22:24:04 GMT

"Pedro Silva" <el_gordo@netc.pt> wrote in message
Coke is the sponsor for both those teams? I know they suppost Brazil's
national squad, but what about other teams? Coke might be interested in
offering this same promo locally wherever they have a sponsored team - • LEGO
would be delighted!

Pedro

Nope, Coke isn't the sponsor for neither team but the shirt design kinda
looks like the Ajax shirt.
I know Coke is the sponsor for a couple Mexican teams though, and I remember
seeing Coke on the Boca Junior practice shirts too.
BTW, had anyone ever made a large scale soccer stadium before?  I'm still
trying to figure out how to make the curving corner stands.  Right now I've
only finished 1 part of the stadium and it already cost me a bundle, LOL.
I've finished the main lower section of the stadium(the side where players
come out of the tunnel) and it has 272 seats.

Kevin