 Space / Search Results: palmer
 Results 281 – 300 of about 1500.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: To ladder or turbolift?

Great question and discussion! I was just thinking about this. My ship is 270 studs long but I have still decided on ladders. Currently there are 2 tight decks in the bridge with 2 ladders inbetween. Each consisting of three of the old school ladder (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.836)

  Re: New Stuff! Big Money! Big Prizes! I Love it!

You da man Sandlin. And I'm the sandwhich. "Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message news:B6BB1C39.DADF%s...ink.com... (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build)

palmer
(score: 0.836)

  Re: New Stuff! Big Money! Big Prizes! I Love it!

I feel like we should be playing some Scratch Picklez or Run DMC. : ) -Jon -- The Galactic Shipyard (URL) on the way!) "Daniel Jassim" <danieljassim@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G9761I.Dnw@lugnet.com... (...) flava (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.836)

  Re: space resource?

I actually wanted to add a pure text list of space links to the GS for awhile. The plan now is to include this feature in the forthcoming Space World website (of which I will be donating $25 to shortly) -Jon "Rick Hallman" (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.836)

  classic space entry

Here is my second entry, the XEON Module. Its supposed to look like a later CS model. This will go in the small ship Category. (URL) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

palmer
(score: 0.834)

  3 new Mocs

Hi guys. I haven't really had access to a computer for the past month or so. Here (URL) 3 small new creations I made a little bit ago. First is Toshiro. I made a Fuchikoma a while ago but I consider this my first real mech. He has around 40 points (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build)

palmer
(score: 0.830)

  Re: 3 new Mocs

"cg-88" <cg-88@home.com> wrote in message news:GCAFCt.19F@lugnet.com... (...) attention (...) Thanks! I actually didn't decide to make him a Samurai until fairly far into building. -Jon (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build)

palmer
(score: 0.830)

  Re: 3 new Mocs

"Bryce McGlone" <bmcglone@ditim.com> wrote in message news:GCAxB4.Ar2@lugnet.com... (...) Glad you like the snail. I had a lot of fun trying to fill as much space inside his shell that I could. As for the head...man it took me forever to pick a head (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build)

palmer
(score: 0.830)

  3 more Mocs

I made three more Mocs last night. (URL) is Morael. An ancient nanofig scale destroyer. This built itself more or less. It was originally going to be a small robotic craft which just consisted of the front portion of the ship. Second is a very small (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

palmer
(score: 0.830)

  Re: new Mk4 pics are up on brickshelf

Hey great job! Someone else mentioned it but I'll say it to that your color schemes have improved a lot. Of all the ships you have made so far this one is my favorite. Keep it up. -Jon P.S- I put up a pic of this on the GS but I'll grab a new one if (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.829)

  Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update! 1/19/01

Very very nice. I'm going to show this to a friend of mine who has a sizable lego collection but never builds anything because he says he's "not creative"- blarrf. He said he wanted to build something like the Hammer if not for his [imagined] (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.829)

  Tony Hafner

I'm having minor email issues at the moment. I just received your question about my camera and I'm going to just respond here. I 'spose its possible you might have bought one already but here goes. I love my camera. The 2.1 megapixel and 1600 by (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.publish.photography)

palmer
(score: 0.828)

  Grimlock, Cargo pods, Bardiel

Heres a new light freighter I've been working on. The interior isn't finished but I thought I'd show what I'd done so far. (URL) ship is supposed to look as patched together as possible. Grimlock is made from large sections of at least 4 different (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

palmer
(score: 0.828)

  Re: Project X Capital Ship on Brickshelf

Excellent. I'd like to add this to the GS. Any objections? Thanks -Jon (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.828)

  Galactic Shipyard updates 1/30/01

I moved the site to its own folder so I can clear up the main directory on my server. The new address is: (URL) know, big change : ) The site will slowly begin to focus once again on large creations. Cap ships, sub cap, big fighters, microfig cap (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

palmer
(score: 0.828)

  Re: New Moc

(...) Thanks! I think brown can be really cool for space creations. I really like to use the log pieces to represent exposed layers of metal. (...) I'm using a Sony Cybershot DSC 50. (story time: I bought my parents a Mavica FD95 online for $750 for (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.publish.photography)

palmer
(score: 0.828)

  Re: Missing Multicore wheel

(...) Actually it looks like the new Watto's junkyard set has 4 red ones. I can't tell from the picture if they're are large or medium. Also, didn't the insectoid set planetary prowler have 2 large blue ones? -Jon (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.828)

  Re: Missing Multicore wheel

(...) Those are the large wheels but not the super-big-large wheels found in the MCM. Small- umm lots o' small sets Medium- Watto's Junkyard, Sabulba's pod etc... Large- Planetary Prowler etc... XLarge- MCM only Now who's on first? ; ) -Jon (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.828)

  Re: Nanofig space station

(...) The sad thing is I have only one of those. : ( I don't think the new LOM bubble would look the same, although its extremely cool) Wasn't there a very small divers set with this pece? -Jon (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

palmer
(score: 0.827)

  Re: Nanofig space station

(...) Thanks Trevor. I think I'm gonna hold off on adding an area for this type of creation for now. Sometime in the future I might put up an area for space stations again but for now I want to just concentrate on larger ships. (and micro/nanofig (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

palmer
(score: 0.827)

More:  Next Page >>