 Space / 8756
8755  |  8757
Subject:
Grimlock, Cargo pods, Bardiel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 10:18:28 GMT

Heres a new light freighter I've been working on. The interior isn't
finished but I thought I'd show what I'd done so far.

The ship is supposed to look as patched together as possible. Grimlock is
made from large sections of at least 4 different ships and numerous smaller
components.

Some group shots of Grimlock, The YT 800 and Bardiel

Some random Bardiel pictures including, 2 upper decks, The dining area and
bar. The bridge ready for "furniture". The deck. The cargo hold.

Main index:

Tell me what ya think.
-Jon