 Space / 6709
Re: Nanofig space station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 20:38:05 GMT

Neato!  I like this - this I can do!  You should allow for nanofig space
bases on the GS site since to do a really good city in space it would have
to be nano fig I would think.  You already allow for nanofig ships.

Very cool!

Thanks Trevor. I think I'm gonna hold off on adding an area for this
type of creation for now. Sometime in the future I might put up an
area for space stations again but for now I want to just concentrate
on larger ships. (and micro/nanofig ships)

-Jon