 Space / 6680
Re: Nanofig space station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 00:55:14 GMT

I added some small additions to Nanobase1. The largest new module is an
industrial annex. Huge factories and powerplants to help power the main
station. Unlike the central unit this section wasn't built around a huge
asteroid.
Next is an ancient derelict ship which is being used for more additional
living space.
The smallest unit (half a mile across) is the space stations education
center.
Last is a smaller asteroid rich in minerals which is being harnessed for
energy.

-Jon