 Space / 6718
Re: Nanofig space station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 04:08:48 GMT

Hey thats really cool! I can't believe you named it after me! :D I really
like the rice.
We need more pics! I'm curious what the buildings in he back look like. A
nice overhead shot would be cool. Ok I'm gonna work on my new station now.

-Jon

"DaveG" <peagreen@intergate.ca> wrote in message
In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
High marks! The Mini-Saucer in the Dome is excelent choice.
Now I *have* to build a version my self ... on planet ...
...in a cityscape...and maybe a spaceport near by...
Thanks Jon!!! My brain spins with ideas.
DaveG

I'm glad you like it. I'm probably going to make one more larger
version when I get home. I can't wait to see other peoples Nano space
stations and space bases.

-Jon

Here ya go! I sketched and made initial design last night,
shot some pics this afternoon.

Arriving Palmerville SpacePort
You can see that everyone at the EnviroDome has been
busy flooding and planting new Rice beds.
No more Moc-Soya Burgers at the spaceport dinner, Hurra!!

Another View.

Best
DaveG