 Space / 6719
Re: Nanofig space station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 04:21:32 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
Hey thats really cool! I can't believe you named it after me! :D I really
like the rice.
We need more pics! I'm curious what the buildings in he back look like. A
nice overhead shot would be cool. Ok I'm gonna work on my new station now.

-Jon

Still scaling and cropping...(had to break and make some food for me).
Here are another three pics including an overhead.

(just a nice view.)

(How far I got before crashing last night.)

(oh look! Dave is cheating and only building what is in view
again.<grin>)

Best
DaveG