 Space / Search Results: moonbase
 Results 746 – 765 of about 2600.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Moonbase MOC: Tycho Brahe Hotel

Oooh, First Lunar Bank... Now there's an idea. Actually, except for the penthouse, each of the 8 rooms are exactly identical, not almost :) Their only difference is the people in them. As for price, you can get discount coupons in the Moonbase (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: Moonbase module update

(...) like the idea of the fence - it's always hard to find a use for those darn insect arm things. The use of R2D2 legs to hold the crane in place is very clever - I don't think I've ever seen that before. One suggestion: see if you can find a way (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: I missed something

(...) Nah. If we can throw together anti-grav units, alien races, super-duper fast spaceships with no fuel tanks but with wings and engines that are also guns, and other outrageous sci-fi elements, then I contend that all the open doors on the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  New MOC: Jade Fox

Howdy everyone...I feel out of the loop without a Moonbase Project MOC!! I must get on the Module bandwagon soon. I'm brainstorming for an idea...and I still need a big grey baseplate. In the meantime this is the Jade Fox, a personal atmoshperic (...) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.space) !

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: Moonbase MOC: Tycho Brahe Hotel

(...) Hey, at least I worked Cassiopeia in there somewhere. He was the first to discover that star. Isn't that good enough for you? :) Anyway, thanks for the compliments. Now how about you turn your battleship into the mother of all moonbase modules (...) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: Dear Homeless Isle of Mist Residents

Imagine: the castle version of moonbase as one big modular dungeon, airtight! Knights, knaves, and fleeb-knorks! -Erik (ducks) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Hear, Hear !

I wholeheartedly agree. Bram mentioned that everyone EXCEPT those of us who pinned down the standard at BrickFest 2002 seems to be building moonbase modules. (alas, i guess we are all busy, i know i am :-( ) i do have a few modules already built (...) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Um, hi ... new Moonbase greenhouse MOC

Hey folks, I'm very new to doing Space -- this is my very first Space effort. Normally I do Town-type things, but when I saw the Moonbase, I really wanted to contribute. I don't own any of the large grey baseplates yet. I'm hoping to get one soon to (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: Moonbase MOC: Tycho Brahe Hotel

That must have been fun to make! Check out all the cool stuff! This pic rocks! (URL) that an Elevator running up the middle? Fun! e (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: Moonbase MOC: Tycho Brahe Hotel

Ho. Lee. Cow. This is huge Adrian. This would just be the bomb placed in the middle of a module community, perhaps with a monorail station adjacent. The details are so rich. Tomorrow I'll take a better look when on DSL, but the tour so far is great. (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: Moonbase Entrance Module

(...) Yes, this was what I did in my Power Plant Mod. There is a roof-top hatch that hinges into an airlock... one darn blurry image: (URL) ran out of the little gray bar-clip-thingies that I had used for ladder rungs on the interior. If I find (...) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: Moonbase MOC: Tycho Brahe Hotel

(...) Corners are for wimps :) Seriously though, building in the round is what I like to do. And of course I build big, that's my style *heh* Glad you enjoyed it. Adrian (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: Moonbase MOC: Tycho Brahe Hotel

(...) through in that picture is that one of them is holding a suitcase. Even martians need luggage *heh* (...) That it is. Each of the 5 floors has an identical set of sliding elevator doors. The elevator isn't functional (that is, there's no motor (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: Moonbase MOC: Tycho Brahe Hotel

(...) Having a monorail station next to the hotel would make sense, wouldn't it? I actually envision this being the anchor of a large commercial development, with lots of restaurants and stores and things like that hooked to it. (...) Thanks. (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: My Moonbase: Epsilon7 light transport hangar

"Alfred Speredelozzi" <alfredjr@diamondbullet.com> wrote in message news:91B4169F-CBFE-1...let.com... (...) Excellent module. I like the classic-y feel to it. I fits with the "old, run down, industrial area of the moonbase" description. -- Thanx~ (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.michlug)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: Moonbase module update

(...) I'm going to have to try that sometime. (...) Right, but *how* is it removed? Is there a crane to remove it? I think the "Hand of God" has to disconnect it. What I was referring to is a way that the hinges could be used to make it removable (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  My moonbase module, "Interplanatery Auto & Spacecraft Repair"

pictures: (URL) your shuttlecraft developed engine trouble? Have the legs on your lander failed? Has your pod stopped working? If so, you need to visit Interplanatery Auto & Spacecraft Repair We can service and fix any brand of spacecraft, pod, (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: New MOC: the Cuttlefish

Jeremy, Thanks for the compliments. I haven't done much with SNOT building before, so this was a fun exercise. the only part that isn't symmectrical is the interior of the cockpit. You may have seen an early picture I put up on Brickshelf a while (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: Moonbase MOC: Tycho Brahe Hotel

(...) Heh. The technology could be anything you wanted it to be. This elevator probably is a gravity lift type, as there's nowhere in the roof to put the pulleys necessary for a typical elevator cable style. But I think the typically space tourist (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: Moonbase MOC: Tycho Brahe Hotel

(...) Wow. That is a great module. The shape, the details, the elevator, all very well done. The colors are also quite nice. -Jason +---...---+ Jason Spears MichLUG - (URL) Page - (URL) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

More:  Next Page >>