 Space / 17830
Re: Moonbase MOC: Tycho Brahe Hotel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 13:57:09 GMT

In lugnet.space, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Adrian Drake writes:
In honor of the Moonbase project being voted Cool Site of the Week, I hereby
present my first Moonbase module, about 3 weeks in the making.  For the
traveler who just needs a place to stay for the night, here is the Tycho
Brahe Hotel.  Find it on the ground page.

Cheers
Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com

  Absolutely wonderful.  I love the multitiered design--few modules
  have tackled that yet, and I keep thinking it looks like a huge
  round bellows of sorts.  The details are great, and the color
  scheme is typical Adrian goodness.  Techy, yet regular enough to
  pass as a residential structure, it really has a great "feel" to
  it.  And the curvature is great--but I wonder where the water
  tower is?  ;)

  HOWEVER.

  How can you call something the "Tycho Brahe Hotel" and not crack
  one joke about a) lopping off noses or b) exploding bladders?  I'm
  very disappointed in you, sir, very very very disappointed.  Tsk
  tsk.

Hey, at least I worked Cassiopeia in there somewhere.  He was the first to
discover that star.  Isn't that good enough for you?  :)

Anyway, thanks for the compliments.  Now how about you turn your battleship
into the mother of all moonbase modules when you can get it out of storage?

Adrian