 Space / 17831
Re: Moonbase MOC: Tycho Brahe Hotel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 14:00:53 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tandika Star writes:
In lugnet.space, Adrian Drake writes:

And why shouldn't people go back to ground to jump to the next building?
People do that in cities now.  I think attempting to add another layer of
tunnels may be a little complicated.  Besides, extra floors shouldn't be
restricted to all be the same height.

I've actually been thinking about this because of the next module I have in
mind. On "earth" where the atmosphere is breathable, it makes sense to go
"outside" and move to an adjacent building... but when you have to get "suited
up" because the atmosphere is hostile, maybe connections make more sense?

T*

Well, all of the modules are interconnected with pressurized pasageways, so
you don't really have to get suited up to switch from building to building.
In fact, if we get enough modules to have living, working, and play all
represented, there'd be no reason at all for anyone to need to leave or put
an atmospheric suit on.

Adrian