 Space / 17812
Re: Moonbase MOC: Tycho Brahe Hotel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 21:37:09 GMT

Oooh, First Lunar Bank... Now there's an idea.

Actually, except for the penthouse, each of the 8 rooms are exactly
identical, not almost :)  Their only difference is the people in them.  As
for price, you can get discount coupons in the Moonbase Entertainment Book
so the cost isn't too bad.

Adrian

In lugnet.space, Alexander Zwagerman writes:
Great hotel, Adrian. Just what I hoped you would build, something huge and
inventive! I love the detail you put in it, making the rooms almost exactly
the same. Wish my minifigs could afford to stay for the night, but they
would pobably have to rob the First Lunar Bank to stay in a luxerious hotel
like yours!

Alexander

http://www.zwagerman.net/lego/

In lugnet.announce.moc, Adrian Drake writes:
In honor of the Moonbase project being voted Cool Site of the Week, I hereby
present my first Moonbase module, about 3 weeks in the making.  For the
traveler who just needs a place to stay for the night, here is the Tycho
Brahe Hotel.  Find it on the ground page.

Cheers
Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com