 Space / Search Results: moonbase
 Results 566 – 585 of about 2600.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Moonbase Suggestion

the only way this might work would be a straight on top down view... or we could make a quiktime vr of it i bet... -tk "Eric Sophie" <mylegomaster@cs.com> wrote in message news:H20u21.ABH@lugnet.com... (...) picture (...) together. (...) whole. (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.755)

  Re: Zenobiology moonbase module

Great work! "Trevorfest" :) Wonderful. I like just about all that was on display but was particularly interested in this post and the mech recharge center. They both seem like such plausible and near-future constructs and adds a great sense of (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.755)

  Moonbase BrickLink Store Idea...

...I was just chatting with some friends on IRC and they complained that they didnt have enuf bricks to do a module... ...Now I know that a basic module doesnt take much brick, but I had an idea for someone with a BrickLink store: Sell a "Moonbase (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.755)

  Re: New MOC: Retail Style Moonbase Module

(...) Thanks Lar. (...) Yeah, it's quite a thing, isn't it? Hopefully most of these modules end up at Brickfest so we can see what we get when we slap em all together. -Chris (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.755)

  Re: New MOC: Retail Style Moonbase Module

(...) Thanks! (...) Yeah, that sucks. I got an email from Topcities. This weekend I'm going to look into finding somewhere to host the site that doesn't do this every 5 minutes... (...) Well, you don't necessarily need a whole lot of pieces to get (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.755)

  Re: New MOC: Retail Style Moonbase Module

(...) Thanks Gil. With every "major" creation of mine, I try to add something to it that would otherwise be lost in just pictures. I like telling a story; it really adds something to the MOC. -Chris (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.755)

  Re: Moonbase Suggestion

(...) would be (...) I think that would be next to impossible. however, with pics of all the modules in 5 angles t,f,bk,l,r it would be sort of possible. -tk (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.755)

  Re: Moonbase Mod: Fusion Power Plant

(...) Yes, I rather enjoyed putting together the control panels. I had previously sorted my decorated elements out into a large flat box so it would be easy to find just the right ones. My initial plan with the controls for this MOC was to use just (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.755)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Spaceman Dan's Used Ship Lot

In lugnet.space, Jamie Neufeld writes: <snip> (...) We're getting there. <big smirk> -H. (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.755)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Spaceman Dan's Used Ship Lot

(...) wanted to point out that your method of turning the connecting corridors into short airlocks that open to a platform is perfect. The same idea could be used by anyone who wishes to build an open platform or simply an access to a scene out on (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.755)

  Re: New MOC: Retail Style Moonbase Module

(...) Oh NOOOOOOO!!!! McDonalds is truly EVERYWHERE now! }^) I love how the McD color scheme stands out glaringly from rest of the moonbase. Just like real life! My only qualm is the "food" - those are White Castle sliders, not Big Macs! Darrell (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.755)

  Re: Moonbase Extention Module

<snip> (...) Addendum: But will be rebuilt with better colors and windows. -- Thanx~ Nicole; "Now with Masters in Psychology Analytical Action!" (URL) Account: drumm-family Geekshelf Account: Drumm-Family Bricklink Store: drumm_family or Drumm's (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.755)

  Re: Question on moonbase posting at classic-space.com

(...) What happens when you try to submit your module? If there's something wrong with your input, it should give you a yellow error message and let you fill in the missing information. Make sure that the link to the image you want to use looks like (...) (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.755)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Containment And Neutralizing facility

(...) -H. (22 years ago, 17-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.755)

  Re: New MOC: Retail Style Moonbase Module

(...) Hey, thanks Jeff. I like to do the tours and such; adds a bit of realism to the MOC. -Chris (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.755)

  Re: New MOC: Retail Style Moonbase Module

(...) Yeah, I'm in the process of getting approved at Ozbricks. I've had enough of bandwidth restrictions and ad banners. (...) Thanks; the arches were challenging. I just freehanded arches on some LEGO graph paper, and tried to fill it in with (...) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.755)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Wider Corridors?

Actually, this seems like a pretty good idea to me; I'd been struggling with the idea of an in-door mass-transit system & this could solve one of the problems quite eligantly - the use of 'shims' so that you can mate it with either standard or 'fat' (...) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.755)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Volcanic Energy Refinery

(...) Love the lava - that's beautiful. Nifty concept - can't wait to see more pics! -Chris (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.755)

  Automated Module Submission at classic-space.com

Bram Lambrecht has been working hard to add some automation to the link section of the Moonbase Project. (URL) code to display the entries is not up and running but if you submit one now it will be in the database and displayed soon. This is a (...) (22 years ago, 17-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.755)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Spaceman Dan's Used Ship Lot

(...) I thought the flags were absolutely brilliant. It's nice to see a builder with such a good sense of humour and also a sense of 'reality'. Part of creating science fiction is to understand the present and be able to extrapolate certain elements (...) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.755)

More:  Next Page >>