 Space / 16618
Re: Zenobiology moonbase module
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 23:47:53 GMT

Great work!  "Trevorfest" :)  Wonderful.  I like just about all that was on
display but was particularly interested in this post and the mech recharge
center.  They both seem like such plausible and near-future constructs and
adds a great sense of realism.

It's nice to see the diversity of the space modules coming in...people are
covering a good range of futuristic analogs of today's environments.

Keep up the awesome work!

Luke
PS Oh...sorry to nitpick..."Xenobiology" :)

"Trevor Pruden" <trevor_pruden@hotmail.com> wrote in message
I present my zenobiology moonbase module.  Here the little minifig
astronauts perform cutting edge biological experiments in reduced gravity.
You can see all the various alien species under glass, and there is even a
recent biological experiment in the holding pen.

~Trev
Da ALC guy