 Space / Search Results: moonbase
 Results 206 – 225 of about 2600.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Moonbase and monorail

(...) You can design your Moonbase with monorail in mind, and if you are planning on coming to the NWBrickCon there will be enough monorail where it can be added to your Moonbase design. It's a way for you to create a cool Moonbase/monorail system (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.761)

  Re: Moonbase!

Wow! That is so cool. While the moonbase is nice I am kind of intrigued by the "corridor" picture. The way the minifig reflects in the walls is very interesting. -Mike Petrucelli (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.761)

  Re: Moonbase and Pods

How about someone build a moonbase module specifically for our Pods, like the Jetson's kind of a thing? Perhaps the PodWash can be done as part of that...(should it be inside or outside?) (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.761)

  Moonbase Module : Alpha Living Quarters

Hi everyone! After seeing the 'Moonbase Project' page and the first modules, I was bitten by the Moonbase Project bug and decided to build a module too! As with many moonbase builders I was amazed how big the result is (I never filled my big grey (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc) !!

moonbase
(score: 0.761)

  Re: Moonbase Project Polls? (was: Re: Moonbase Project: Wider Corridors?)

(...) I think the idea has some potential, but you should procede with caution. There is a very real posibility that unless you word things very carefully, people will assume that you will feel bound by the result of the vote. What would you do with (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.761)

  Another Moonbase module

I added a moonbase module, a landing pad/pilot's lounge. The bit I'm particuarily proud of the airlock. A slider only allows one of the two doors to be open at any given time. (URL) N (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.761)

  Re: Moonbase Project Polls? (was: Re: Moonbase Project: Wider Corridors?)

"Jon Palmer" <jon@zemi.net> wrote in message news:H13Kzr.3Ft@lugnet.com... (...) -- Thanx~ Nicole; "Now with Masters in Psychology Analytical Action!" (URL) Account: drumm-family Geekshelf Account: Drumm-Family Bricklink Store: drumm_family or (...) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.761)

  Re: Moonbase and monorail

"Markham Carroll" <mc_booga@hotpop.com> wrote in message news:H0sn5x.8L5@lugnet.com... (...) I've (...) a (...) actually, I was working on a moonbase module with a monorail running under it. I never got to finish it, since I have no way of getting (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.760)

  Re: Introducing the Moonbase Project

(...) I had planned on being the Moonbase coordinator at next year's brickfest (even though Jon's taken the initiative and made the web page) as I was going to make a large landscape module for the layout. As such, i was going to bring a large bag (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.760)

  Moonbase standards flexibility

just an imho about moonbase standards flexibility since i've been seeing a lot of misinterpretation lately. the goal of a standard is to provide 100% flexibility for the builder EXCEPT where the module needs to be able to connect to the next module. (...) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

moonbase
(score: 0.760)

  Moonbase reminder

uh, remember the point of moonbase modules is to hook them up to other modules (right? :-) and that means leaving them together so plz, don't build something, take pics, and then take it apart what would be the point? -paul (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.760)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Slim's Space Diner

(...) Wow! That is everything I pictured a Moonbase Module could be. Well I must get back the tedious task of disassembly and sorting so I can build my own Modules eventually. -Mike Petrucelli (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

moonbase
(score: 0.760)

  Moonbase and Pods

I don't know about you guys but _I_ think we should all bring our pods to LUGmeets when we do the Moonbase hookups, and have the pods flitting about the Moonbase or sitting in the PodWash (moc idea, anyone?) ;-) -paul (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.760)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Slim's Space Diner

(...) Bram I now have the "classic space" bug back(yes I do build space I just don't talk about it much.As a kid I built both town and classic space..)Anyways I am going to now build a monorail station for the moonbase.Come brickfest next year that (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

moonbase
(score: 0.760)

  Moonbase module Sneak Peek

I'm finally on the Moonbase mission! Would it be safe to say that a standard facility of any reputable moonbase should be multi-purpose hyper-sleep chambers? Need to detain some maximum security prisoners until a detention vessel arrives? Want to (...) (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.760)

  Moonbase Module

Here is my Moonbase Module contribution, the Hypersleep Chamber Facility in its completion. (URL) sleep capsules themselves were re-designed into much smaller units after the original - and much larger - design was scrapped. I wanted to make the (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.760)

  Re: Moonbase!

Hoorah Hoorah, its great to see the first test of the Moonbase is such a success. Here's to all the guys who helped work out the details, and to Jon for publicizing the new std idea via the webpage, and to Chris for hosting it on classic-space.com, (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.760)

  Moonbase & 32x32 landing pads

As the size of the moonbase continues to increase it would seem to require support from larger spacecraft than those which would be accomodated by the "moon's surface"(48x48 plates). I wouldn't think there would be stripes painted on the surface:) (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.759)

  Re: Moonbase Project 1 month (and a day) old!

(...) Moonbase and Monorail: (URL) Curt A. Tigges II ---...--- Commander-in-Chief of Starforce (URL) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.759)

  Re: moonbase inprogress teaser

(...) Wow, that's a lot of moonbase. It looks good, too. Jeff J (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.759)

More:  Next Page >>