 Space / 16056
Re: Moonbase and Pods
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 4 Aug 2002 05:28:02 GMT

How about someone build a moonbase module specifically for our Pods, like
the Jetson's kind of a thing?  Perhaps the PodWash can be done as part of
that...(should it be inside or outside?)

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes:
I don't know about you guys
but _I_ think we should all bring
our pods to LUGmeets when we do
the Moonbase hookups, and have the
pods flitting about the Moonbase
or sitting in the PodWash (moc idea, anyone?)

;-)

-paul