 Space / 16693
16692  |  16694
Subject:
Moonbase module Sneak Peek
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 19:48:32 GMT

I'm finally on the Moonbase mission!  Would it be safe to say that a
standard facility of any reputable moonbase should be multi-purpose
hyper-sleep chambers?

Need to detain some maximum security prisoners until a detention vessel
arrives?  Want to chill out while a few decades pass?  Need a regenerative
rest for a couple weeks?  Is your vessel's sleep chamber in need of
servicing?  No problem, The Moonbase full-service hyper-sleep center will
take care of your napping needs!

A quick peek at a work in progress....

-Matt

.