 Space / Search Results: moonbase
 Results 1186 – 1205 of about 2600.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: It's time to party at the Moonbase

Just how freaking cool is that?!?! Oh man, I can't believe you came up with that design. Well, OK maybe I can...but it still is firmly in the can't-be-done-yet-it-is category. That is so wild...it perfectly captures the nightclub scene. I take it DJ (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

  Re: It's time to party at the Moonbase

*blinks*.... *stares*.... *rubs eyes*....*stares* Holy Hannah. That's just cool. Dang, hook up some Christmas lights and computer speakers in that thing when you bring it to Brickfest and we'll have a partay goin' on. Playing Dark Side o' the Moon (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

  Re: It's time to party at the Moonbase

(...) I was hoping somebody would notice all that :) Jango Fett is actually chatting with a couple of his own clones. I wonder how he feels about talking to himself. There are also a couple of Ewoks buried in the crowd. I wonder, though, where all (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

  Re: It's time to party at the Moonbase

(...) heh, no relation to our Muffin Head that I'm aware of. Note the absence of the orange goatee :) As for the design, I sometimes wonder myself where stuff like this comes from. My building style is very freeform. I just get an idea (in this (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

  Re: It's time to party at the Moonbase

(...) The roof is very solid. I typically grab it by one of the technic beams right in the center when I'm pulling it off, and hold it by just that. The windows, on the other hand... At the corner of each of the roof domes, there's the bottom half (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

  Re: It's time to party at the Moonbase

(...) Actually the teeth on those parts are set in 15° increments, so they work basically the same as the new ones, but don't look as cool and are more fiddly to work with and require more parts per joint. Just thought I'd mention that before anyone (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

  Re: New quasi-moonbase MOC

Hey, that's a neat MOC. I love the boxiness of this ship-it works just right, yet using the thrusters and the black reccesed top stops it from looking like a big rectangle. And the choice of a cockpit is a good one. The red stripes are a nice touch, (...) (22 years ago, 9-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

  Re: Lunacraft: A Moonbased Spaceship

I really think this should of got more feedback. It's really cool! The shape, color, and details all really work well to create a really cool craft. I like how the unibot docks right on to the side of the ship, and the various tanks and cylinders (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

  Re: It's time to party at the Moonbase

(...) aaaAAAAWWWWW YEEEEEeeah!! Da jizz-noint be chillin' now, yo! In strictly scientific terms, of course... (...) Dude, the architecture on this is lovely. When I was studying architecture, I learned about space frames and geodesic structures, and (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

  Re: Moonbase Corridor 2.0 ?

"Adrian Drake" <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message news:HC82MI.150o@lugnet.com... (...) new (...) build (...) to (...) add (...) connectors would only need to be 1 brick back than usual. A 2-brick wide connector could then be used to connect two (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

  Re: It's time to party at the Moonbase

(...) Umm, thanks. I think. (...) Heh, not bad considering I just pulled this design out of the vaccuum of my mind. :) Adrian -- (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

  Re: It's time to party at the Moonbase

Now that's pretty slick! I especially dig how it sits "off angle." Cool interior too. Bling bling! --Dan (22 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

  Re: Moonbase Module: The Landing Pad

(...) That was an awfully fortuitous "DOH!", as your solution is really cool. For some reason my favorite little build detail is the little stairwell running from the flight control room (?) up to the flight deck itself. It just looks perfect. The (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

  Re: Moonbase Module: The Landing Pad

(...) TJ- This is a beautiful creation. I like how you captured the Classic Space schema. As Adrian stated, "The support columns are really a marvel of engineering." Like Jeff, I too really like the use of the ball joint as the bearing point, and as (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

  Re: It's time to party at the Moonbase

(...) ...WOOOWOWWWWWW! That's beautiful!!! Duuuuddddeee! At first glance, I thought it was ray-traced with MegaPOV because of the trans-green. But you actually used trans-green that way! All right! --Todd (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

  Re: It's time to party at the Moonbase

WHOA! That is sweeeeet!!! I can even hear the music of "Metro" going now... Scott (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

  Re: It's time to party at the Moonbase

That's nutz! Look at all those green Canopies and how you mixed and blended all those shapes! Just great! What a place to party. Very nice details. e (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

  Re: New quasi-moonbase MOC

(...) grey parts add a gritty, outdated feel. Jeff J (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

  Re: It's time to party at the Moonbase

Too cool. I really dig the interior detailing, everything's perfect. Take care Soren (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

  Re: Feedback thoughts

(...) This has been brought up before. There are those who like to see many responses to their posts, and there are those who prefer quality responses over quantity. Likewise, there are those who prefer criticism and those who just want approval. (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

More:  Next Page >>