 Space / 21259
Re: Lunacraft: A Moonbased Spaceship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 02:47:08 GMT

I really think this should of got more feedback.

It's really cool!  The shape, color, and details all really work well to
create a really cool craft.  I like how the unibot docks right on to the
side of the ship, and the various tanks and cylinders sticking out the side.

The interior is great, as well.  The way the seat folds to be a bed is
really cool.  You've crammed a lot of good detail there!

And tho whole moonbase/ship thing is a great idea.

-JHK

In lugnet.space, Kevin Blocksidge writes:
Hey all!  Inspired by the Moonbase, I have made the Lunacraft.  Nothing much
else to say really, everthing else is explained on the page.  So, without
further ado, the Lunacraft!

http://www.lugnet.com/~1763/space/lunacraft

PLMKWYT!

~Kevin Blocksidge~