 Space / 21194
Re: Lunacraft: A Moonbased Spaceship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 05:03:13 GMT

Interesting little ship with some VERY nice internal detailng. The fleebnork
reactor looks particularly good.

If I could make a small suggestion: The 'corridor' tends to overwhelm the
lines of the craft. I'd try to keep it down to two studs long maximum. In
fact, on my moonbase bus, I had the connection flush with the surface and it
worked ok. It'd also reduce load on the pegs when it's connected to a module.

Black and red and a hint of chrome - yummy.

cheers,
Allister

In lugnet.space, Kevin Blocksidge writes:
Hey all!  Inspired by the Moonbase, I have made the Lunacraft.  Nothing much
else to say really, everthing else is explained on the page.  So, without
further ado, the Lunacraft!

http://www.lugnet.com/~1763/space/lunacraft

PLMKWYT!

~Kevin Blocksidge~