 Space / 21881
Re: It's time to party at the Moonbase
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 01:44:34 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.announce.moc, Adrian Drake writes:
Everyone at the Moonbase has to go somewhere to relax and party, right?
     aaaAAAAWWWWW  YEEEEEeeah!!  Da jizz-noint be chillin' now, yo!  In
strictly scientific terms, of course...
...when I struck on the idea to use technic pieces to tie them all
together.
     Dude, the architecture on this is lovely.  When I was studying
architecture, I learned about space frames and geodesic structures, and this
just really has the look down!  I'm liking it!
     And green's my favorite color, so my eye is drawn.
     And Floyd's my favorite band, so the name grooves.

"and all you create
and all you destroy
and all that you do
and all you say.