 Space / 21880
Re: lego.kepplah.com down?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 00:27:43 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kirby Warden writes:
In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes:

and to think,
I was going to put up Mako pics today

alas :-(

-paul

Oh, yeah, like we're supposed to actually believe that lame excuse?  Come on
now, out with the truth...you didn't actually build it did you! You stole
the pic from some poor kid and now you're claiming it for your own, but you
forgot to steal the rest of the pics!!  Not only are you a lousy builder,
but you're a pathetic thief as well!!  Crimeny, the steps that desperate
AFOLs will take to impress people is down right sinful!

Maybe you're jumping to conclusions a little fast. Now if you see the image
uploaded to LEGO.com for the builders competition, we'll know he stole it! :-)

-Tim