 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 894
893  |  895
Subject:
It's time to party at the Moonbase
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 02:39:43 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Everyone at the Moonbase has to go somewhere to relax and party, right?

The genesis of this project was at Brickswest 2003, where Derek Schin and I
were hanging out at the Maniac shop, messing around with the parts bins.
There were a bunch of those trans-green octagonal canopy pieces, and we were
just fussing with them, laying them out in various patterns to see what
might work, when I struck on the idea to use technic pieces to tie them all
together.  Well, I had to buy a few and go through with the inspiration, and
lo, this is the result.  Enjoy!

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/ground_darkside.html

Adrian
--