 Space / Search Results: moonbase
 Results 1146 – 1165 of about 2600.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Moonbase Module: The Landing Pad

(...) I had thought about putting a landing pad on a tower. I like how you accomplished it in the Classic Space style. Well done. ~Grand Admiral (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

  Re: Moonbase Module: The Landing Pad

Beautiful! I really dig your trusses, very industrial. And of course the cube door is utterly brilliant, as are the lifts. I agree the internal detail i a bit sparse, but the amazing exterior more than makes up for it. Take care, Soren (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

  Re: Moonbase Module: The Landing Pad

(...) The "cube" door was the result of a "DOH!". I built the platform and its legs first, and when I started building the lower facility next, I realized I didn't have a lot of room. I had decided on 3 corridor connections, with the main elevator (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

  Re: Moonbase Module: The Landing Pad

(...) Thanks! I like the industrial-space look. Blue Technic beams are perfect for this :-) -TJ (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

  Re: Moonbase Module: The Landing Pad

(...) A MOC isn't finished until it has been whooshed properly. ~Grand Admiral (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

  Re: Moonbase Module: The Landing Pad

(...) Darn straight! (URL) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

  Re: Moonbase Module: The Landing Pad

(...) Just be careful how you woosh. Bad things can happen: (URL) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

  Re: Moonbase Module: The Landing Pad

(...) Thanks! (...) Thanks! The stairwell is awfully fragile, but should hold up to a few minifigs stomping on it :-) (...) Hmmm.... I wonder where I got the inspiration? :-) (I work in the offshore construction industry- serving the oil and gas (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

  Re: Moonbase Module: The Landing Pad

(...) WOW!...wow! I like the use of the ball joint at the bearing point on the foot of the struts. The trusses are very industrial-strength looking. the cube door is very unique. I like the wedge ships the best, tho' Jeff (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

  Re: Moonbase Module: The Landing Pad

That has got to be one of the coolest uses of technic parts in a mini-fig scale MOC I have seen. As others have said it gives the landing pad a very utilitarian design. Very cool. -Mike Petrucelli (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

  Re: Moonbase Corridor 2.0 ?

"Xanthra47" <jmantor@nycap.rr.com> wrote in message news:HC16pE.18nA@lugnet.com... (...) I think you'll find this post interesting: (URL) came up with it around the start of Moonbase, but haven't been able to use it due to the lack of parts. -- (...) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

  Re: Lunacraft: A Moonbased Spaceship

Interesting little ship with some VERY nice internal detailng. The fleebnork reactor looks particularly good. If I could make a small suggestion: The 'corridor' tends to overwhelm the lines of the craft. I'd try to keep it down to two studs long (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

  Re: Moonbase Module: The Landing Pad

(...) Wow, that is amazing. As everyone else has said, that is an awesome construction. The cube door is very cool and the speeders are too cute! (instructions, perhaps?). The Classic space color works well, though I'm not an expert in CS because I (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

  Re: Lunacraft: A Moonbased Spaceship

(...) Thank you! I do agree that the corridor might stick out a bit too much, but I was trying to keep to the Moonbase standards. I found your bus; I agree, the flush connection does look good. I might try that next time I attempt a moonbase vehicle (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

  Re: Moonbase Module: The Landing Pad

(...) the small construction derrick crane on top of the landing platform? :) I'm glad you did this and show those .space ppl. what Technic can do for them :) Perhaps we Technic-buff's should make this into a crusade and build in other themes with (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

  Re: Moonbase Corridor 2.0 ?

I forgot to mention that I would expect any new corridor designs must co-exist with previous revisions. IE any moonbase must either incorporate a 1.0 corridor or have adapters to accomodate them. I definitely want to be able to connect to all the (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

  Re: Dragonstar!

Now THAT is a ship! :B Just put it on my background at work. Dan, you rock. Everything on this ship screams attention to systems detail. I can literally see where things should be inside this one. And your gun turrets get better each year. This is (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

  Re: Dragonstar!

Dan, First off, I've got to commend you on your amazing work. I'm still relatively new to MOC's, having mainly a modified X-wing and a box of a moonbase attempt to show for it. I want to thank you for showing me why I should keep on trying. Because (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

  Re: Moonbase Module: The Landing Pad

(...) Thanks for all your comments! Those ball joints are surprizingly strong and they make a great connection joint. TJ (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

  Re: Moonbase Module: The Landing Pad

(...) Thanks! Well, just a few more computer panels and stuff inside the base, I guess. I also wanted to make a few small vehicles to roam about the place. (...) Yep, that would make it stronger. Thanks! It does work fine as it is, just as long as I (...) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

More:  Next Page >>