 Space / Search Results: P-38
 Results 61 – 80 of about 300.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: P-38 Space Contest Winners!

(...) Snip Congratulations to all the winners! (of course we all win some wonderful designs to be inspired by, thanks to Jon for having this contest.) Hey, Jon should win something too. Thanks Jon for the runner up position, I'm honoured to be in (...) (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

38
(score: 0.306)

  Re: P-38 Space Contest Winners!

Fantastic idea for a contest. Thanks for running it, j0n. And congrats to all the winners! (2 URLs) (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

38
(score: 0.306)

  Re: MINI C-38 Dropship

(...) Well actually that gray tile does not exist in real life...yet... And I don't think it will ever be molded in that cool classic gray color, If you know what I mean :( Actually the whole MOC is still exists on my computer because I was too lazy (...) (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, FTX)

38
(score: 0.306)

  Re: MINI C-38 Dropship

"Miklos Hosszu" <hmick@freemail.hu> wrote in message news:HwFuAt.14Bs@lugnet.com... (...) interesting (...) about it. (...) better. (...) Excellent model and renders. I love your other one too! [ j o n ] (URL) (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad)

38
(score: 0.306)

  LRP-38 Screamer

Well, Jon's P-38 space plane contest excited, but I was stuck for a starting point until one night, in between kegs of home brew, I stared at my can of Genessee Cream Ale, and realized it was a neat color combination. Behold the LRP-38 Screamer! (...) (20 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.space)

38
(score: 0.306)

  Re: MINI C-38 Dropship

(...) I like how you use the droid parts for the angled cockpit area. But does that 1x4 gray tile with black stripes exist in real life? Cheers, (URL) Sci-Fi LEGO> (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, FTX)

38
(score: 0.306)

  Re: 2 More Crimson Skies Moc's and a few upgrades

(...) Wow. I loved the first incarnations of the Tornado and the Gyro, but the additions to them have really fleshed them out from a great moc to a wonderful one. The Tornado's new angled guns are excellent as they really have that m-60 look to them (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

38
(score: 0.306)

  Re: P-38 contest voting ideas

(...) Well, this is probalby too late to make the contest, but here is what I came up with anyway. (URL) (20 years ago, 12-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

38
(score: 0.306)

  Re: P-38 contest voting ideas

(...) I agree with Joseph. While it's great that you are considering other options, it's your contest and your prizes so no one would have anything to say if you just picked the ones you liked best in each category and were done. Or just tap a few (...) (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

38
(score: 0.305)

  Re: P-38 contest voting ideas

(...) I think the "fastest" solution, is to pick up your favorites since you are the one who's hosting the contest.. It just takes so much time or effort for you to make the script, and/or select the judges or even for people to respond to that poll (...) (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

38
(score: 0.305)

  Re: P-38 contest voting ideas

(...) I actually think that's a pretty good idea, because there are a few big-name .spacers who didn't submit models who might like to participate this way. Ryan W. (20 years ago, 11-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

38
(score: 0.305)

  Re: P-38 contest voting ideas

Dude, where's my entry? The folder: (URL) LUGNET thread: (URL) weird. I guess my email got bounced too or something. Actually, I never did get a reply to confirm you got it so maybe that's what happened. Can we make it an even 60 entries? Here's the (...) (20 years ago, 11-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

38
(score: 0.305)

  Re: P-38 contest voting ideas

If there isn't a way to judge by voting, I guess the next best thing is a panel of judges (anyone who DIDN'T submit a creation is eligible). --Dan (20 years ago, 11-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

38
(score: 0.305)

  Re: P-38 contest voting ideas

"Jon Palmer" <jon@zemi.net> wrote in message news:Hvz3rM.1MuI@lugnet.com... (...) clue (...) I've found a few more entries that slipped through the cracks. Gonna be adding them soon. [ j o n ] (URL) (20 years ago, 11-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

38
(score: 0.305)

  P-38 contest voting ideas

The new contest page is finished: (URL) There were 59 entries. I added 1 late entry and (somehow) found a builder talking about his bounced email to me in the 1000steine forum. I have no clue how his email bounced but I added his entry. There will (...) (20 years ago, 10-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

38
(score: 0.305)

  Re: Jade Empire: Jiao-zhan Dou

(...) Thanks Keith. If there's any C-38 in this moc, it wasn't intentional. :) But I do sort of see it, especially when looking from the rear. Don't worry about the colors. I'm not! I'll be doing light gray and green sometime, too. They all work (...) (20 years ago, 19-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 0.305)

  Re: P-38 contest voting ideas

(...) Well, if you don't want the usual unorganized scramble of emails, a voting script would work fine. It wouldn't be hard to make- you'd just email us passwords, we'd log on to your site and cast our votes. Once they are recorded the script just (...) (20 years ago, 12-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

38
(score: 0.305)

  Re: P-38 contest wrapping up soon

(...) I just added one! (URL) Jeff (20 years ago, 9-Apr-04, to lugnet.space)

38
(score: 0.305)

  P-38 contest wrapping up soon

I promise. In the end it received 58 entries! (20 years ago, 8-Apr-04, to lugnet.space)

38
(score: 0.305)

  Re: P-38 contest voting ideas

I think it would be wonderful if the entries were also posted on the fighters section of the Shipyard. I think the community should definitly be the one to decide. Everybody has one vote for each category. Someone else mentioned that all the (...) (20 years ago, 12-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

38
(score: 0.305)

More:  Next Page >>