 Space / Search Results: P-38
 Results 161 – 180 of 303.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: P-38 contest entry

(...) Hello Daniel, Always a pleasure to see your work. I've been an admirer since I came online. I must say this one doesn't dissapoint. (you never do) It looks tough as nails, capable of taking a real beating while getting ready for delivering (...) (21 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 0.303)

  SV-38 Starfleet Vanguard

Well, here's my entry for the .space P-38 contest: Say hello to the SV-38 Starfleet Vanguard (URL) And the (URL) full folder> after moderation. The need for an advanced long range scout resulted in the development of the SV-38. Built from standard (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 0.303)

  Re: .space Subtheme Guide

(...) Sweet work! Can't believe no one's done one before! Anyway, you don't have to add mine, I haven't been participating in .space very much. But I AM a big fan of these sub-themes, which led me to create Space Pioneers. Space Pioneers: Before (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 0.303)

  3vil got you bugged? (P-38 entry)

Greetings, Earth Mortals! Zap your troubles away the Tw0nCo way!! See: (URL) Brickshelf folder moderation, deeplinks can be accessed by changing the final photograph digits to range from ...78 to ...89) Peace and Long Life, Tw0nst3r (...) (20 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.contests)

38
(score: 0.303)

  Re: P-38 Contest entry: OR-38 SkipJack

(...) snip (...) Hey, I really like this. I think this is my favorite of the p-38 entries that I've seen so far. -Dan (21 years ago, 14-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 0.303)

  Re: My P-38 entry - not the Paparazzi-38:)

(...) I'm quickly becoming a fan of white and blue color schemes, so this P-38 entry strikes a nice bone in my body. With a color change from blue to red, I can easily see this being the paparazzi's ship! Nice job, Joe :) --Ryan W. (21 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 0.303)

  Re: P-38 Contest: SP-38 Escort

(...) Gil, Well done! I think you actually captured the spirit of the contest, if I read it right - "For this contest create a spacecraft that exhibits the P-38's signature design. Build a spaceworthy vessel that features the split fusilage, wing (...) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

38
(score: 0.303)

  Re: P-38 contest update today

(...) And there it is. You guys have 2 weeks left. I'm thinking about award(s) right now. I'm thinking we should have maybe first-second-third place because this contest is so big. (URL) [ j o n ] (URL) zemi.net> (URL) moonbase> (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 0.303)

  P-38 contest update today

Subject says it all. I'll post again when it's ready. (URL) [ j o n ] (URL) zemi.net> (URL) moonbase> (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 0.303)

  Re: P-38 Contest entry: OR-38 SkipJack

(...) It looks so nice and compact, JHK! I love the way you used white and snot. It almost looked like a Phil Painter (and that's praise!). One minor thing has been bugging me: that canopy piece just looks too blocky for this craft. The JSF or (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 0.303)

  Re: P-38 Contest: SP-38 Escort

(...) It's both my love and my nemesis. (...) Hehe...I was just thinking of a missle rack under there this morning. Could be an interesting idea for a redux. Many thanks for the kudos and suggestions! Cheers, -Gil (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

38
(score: 0.303)

  Re: P-38 Contest: SP-38 Escort

(...) Thanks! Funny you mention the turrets. I had another wing construction that allowed for them to be mounted underneath. The did look pretty good there, but I didn't like the wings, so.... Cheers, -Gil (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

38
(score: 0.303)

  P-38 Contest: SP-38 Escort

Greetings! After wrestling with more conventional designs, I ended up going for something a little more spacey...hopefully it hasn't strayed to far from the path. (URL) Lemmeknowhatcha...suggestions for improvements welcome as always. Cheers, -Gil (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 0.303)

  Re: P-38 Contest entry: OR-38 SkipJack

(...) This hits all the hallmarks for me, John. Excellent clean and grouped colour scheme; nice use of angles (wings/engines) against the main body to break up the visual line; conservative and purposeful greeblings; economic element use. (...) (21 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 0.303)

  P-38 Contest Entries

Last night, I tossed together a couple P-38 Lightning inspired spacecraft for Jon's contest. (URL) P-38>> (URL) P-38>> (click pics to see more...) Please LMKWYT! --Bram (2 URLs) Bram Lambrecht (URL) www.bldesign.org> (21 years ago, 8-Feb-04, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

38
(score: 0.302)

  Re: P-38 Contest: SP-38 Escort

"Gil Shaw" <NIXtoradochSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Hssquy.1GLF@lugnet.com... (...) something a (...) That's becoming your signature canope, Gil. ;) I really like those two blue tiles, little things like that add so much. This one kind (...) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

38
(score: 0.302)

  Re: Colonial Viper MOC

(...) I go back and forth as to which one I like better. The larger one definitely has more detail and is probably more accurate to the "real thing". The canopy definitely looks more to scale with the larger model. I like the smaller one since it (...) (20 years ago, 26-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 0.302)

  Re: Colonial Viper MOC

(...) Yeah, I think you're right, but I was experimenting a bit. It actually looks OK from a distance. Maybe I'll try some of the "new" grey when I get some and see how it looks. If/When I rebuild it to put in landing gear, I will probably change (...) (20 years ago, 26-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 0.302)

  Re: P-38 Contest entry: OR-38 SkipJack

(...) I like it. I wasn't sure about the nose intake at first, but it's grown on me. It gives it quite a distinctive character. I also like the cockpit design, very unconventional. It'd also look great with a couple of insignia stickers on the wings (...) (21 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 0.302)

  Re: Colonial Viper MOC

(...) Douglas, I like this a lot more than your smaller version. The colors all work (the red striping looks cool,) I love your use of the dark grey printed slopes for the front engine intakes, and the angled snot walls you speak of look really (...) (20 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 0.302)

More:  Next Page >>