 Space / 31235
Re: P-38 Contest entry: OR-38 SkipJack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 18:01:45 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer wrote:
   Here’s a P-38 entry I dreamed up one night:

   OR-38>

Please let me know what you think!

   -JHK >>

This hits all the hallmarks for me, John. Excellent clean and grouped colour scheme; nice use of angles (wings/engines) against the main body to break up the visual line; conservative and purposeful greeblings; economic element use. Altogether, a great build.

Wonderful stuff.

Cheers, -Gil